Spider-Man 3

No spoilers please.

On Monday, be sure to watch "Heroes" on NBC for a one minute clip and afterwards log onto NBC.com for an extended six-minute clip! Then stay tuned for the new trailer, which hits theaters with 300 on March 9.[/b]

Some new artwork has also been released.

spidey3newartyn4.jpg

Official site link
http://spiderman3.sonypictures.com/
http://www.spiderman.sonypictures.com/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Mar 3 2007, 12:57 PM) [snapback]146820[/snapback][/center]
i dont care at all about this film
[/b]
We don't care that you don't care. :p

I'm going to see it. At the very least it will be 2 hours of mindless escapism. B)

Spider-Man 3 Footage to Debut in QuickTime 7!
Source: Superhero Hype! March 5, 2007

Are you ready to get hyped? We can guarantee that you'll be amazed at the new Spider-Man 3 footage that will air during NBC's "Heroes" tonight and the additional extended footage that will debut on NBC.com for 24 hours starting at 10pm ET.

To get ready, make sure you have QuickTime 7, as the clip will be made available in High Definition QuickTime 7 format. The clip will be presented as a progressive download, so it won't start playing immediately. It will take a few minutes to cache before it starts playing.

Be sure to watch "Heroes" and then head to NBC.com! Spider-Man 3 opens in theaters on May 4.[/b]

Oooooooh, my spidey-sense is tingling......no, wait, nevermind. I just have to pee.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 5 2007, 04:38 PM) [snapback]147114[/snapback][/center]
Oooooooh, my spidey-sense is tingling......no, wait, nevermind. I just have to pee.
[/b]
:lol:

The Final Spider-Man 3 Trailer!
Source: Sony Pictures March 22, 2007

Sony Pictures has revealed the final Spider-Man 3 trailer at the Comcast website! The highly-anticipated third installment was directed by Sam Raimi from a script by Alvin Sargent. Opening May 4, the action-adventure stars Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace, Bryce Dallas Howard, James Cromwell and Rosemary Harris.

Click here to watch the new trailer! An international version of the trailer is online here.[/b]
This was a wicked trailer and has a lot more Venom in it!! :woot: :pompom:

Latest artwork.

spidey3wideqv4.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 23 2007, 05:27 PM) [snapback]149759[/snapback][/center]
This was a wicked trailer and has a lot more Venom in it!! :woot: :pompom:
[/b]
Venom or just the symbiote(sp)? ;)

Is not venom until it fuses with Eddie Brock. ^_^

Note: I haven't seen the trailer, and I can't watch it here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 26 2007, 08:50 PM) [snapback]149969[/snapback][/center]
Venom or just the symbiote(sp)? ;)

Is not venom until it fuses with Eddie Brock. ^_^

Note: I haven't seen the trailer, and I can't watch it here.
[/b]
It features both.
And yes it does show a good shot of Venom in action! :woot: :pompom:
Watch it when you can. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 26 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]149977[/snapback][/center]
It features both.
And yes it does show a good shot of Venom in action! :woot: :pompom:
Watch it when you can. ^_^
[/b]
Venom has two weaknesses. Fire and low decibel sounds. And is stupid. *giggle* Let's see how he is defeated. Hope he doesn't dies at the end. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Mar 26 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]149991[/snapback][/center]
i want carnage :(
[/b]
They should do a Maximum Carnage movie... Of course, they should make the script a little better and then do the movie. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 26 2007, 04:16 PM) [snapback]149981[/snapback][/center]
Venom has two weaknesses. Fire and low decibel sounds. And is stupid. *giggle* Let's see how he is defeated. Hope he doesn't dies at the end. ^_^
[/b]

Correct me if I am wrong, but on one of the trailers you see Spidey fighting with the symbiont underneath some large (possibly) church bells.

Oops....is that considered a spoiler?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 26 2007, 05:04 PM) [snapback]150016[/snapback][/center]
Correct me if I am wrong, but on one of the trailers you see Spidey fighting with the symbiont underneath some large (possibly) church bells.
[/b]
I dunno, I haven't seen the trailers. Probably will be part of the way to beat venom. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 26 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]150020[/snapback][/center]
I dunno, I haven't seen the trailers. Probably will be part of the way to beat venom. :p
[/b]

Always was in the past...

Oh, knowing how this is the great Sam Raimi, perhaps the "sound" to defeat the symbiont will be that of a chainsaw. :devil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 27 2007, 01:04 AM) [snapback]150016[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
No that sequence is in this trailer in more depth. It's a pure Venom related trailer really. No Sandman B)

Back