Sorry Stav

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 5 2007, 06:14 PM) [snapback]142905[/snapback][/center]
Stav, if the Bears had won you'd be talking shit like crazy, but since they lost now you're getting all butthurt when people kid you about it.

Be a man, cowboy the fuck up, and hope your team gets a better QB for next year. [/b]
Sorry douchebag, point out last year where I bashed or praised any of the teams in the superbowl after the final game. I have a thing called honor. If it isn't in my league, I won't talk about it. Just like the White Sox aren't my team. It's out of my league, they won, i didn't talk shit. I talk shit when I can back it up. So fuck you and your pitiful excuse to single me out. Now talk all the shit you want, but unless you're a Colts fan i will not tip my hat to you. Fuck you and your opinions of me, i don't give a shit what you think. I don't like it when pussies who are out of their league come in my face and talk shit. I don't roll like that, no decent man with balls does.

It's no different than the Texans and the Raiders going to the super bowl, the raiders winning, and me going off and start taunting and gloating texan fans. You don't like to see it that way? Fine, just know that is how I see it. It's an insult not only to my team, but to my city and myself. The Bears lost, I accept that. I'm thankful for the fact that I woke up this morning after struggling to sleep last night, took the train downtown, looked up, and realized that its so much better to have lost the Super Bowl and be in Chicago than to have won and be in Indianapolis. But no fucking way does that give anyone else the right to point and laugh at me when their team was watching the Super Bowl on TV instead of playing in it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 6 2007, 12:36 AM) [snapback]142915[/snapback][/center]
But no fucking way does that give anyone else the right to point and laugh at me when their team was watching the Super Bowl on TV instead of playing in it.
[/b]

Totally agree with that last line.

Just cause I'm a dick :lol:

hs15603741cv7.jpg

Peyton Manning says QQ!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 5 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]142905[/snapback][/center]
Stav, if the Bears had won you'd be talking shit like crazy, but since they lost now you're getting all butthurt when people kid you about it.

Be a man, cowboy the fuck up, and hope your team gets a better QB for next year.
[/b]

And I wasn't even making fun of him or the Bears at all. I was was saying sorry that his team lost. I felt bad for him, and this thread is the response I get. Wow.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 6 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]143129[/snapback][/center]
And I wasn't even making fun of him or the Bears at all. I was was saying sorry that his team lost. I felt bad for him, and this thread is the response I get. Wow.
[/b]
Heard ya got arrested :hug: *giggle*

Stav,
Why take the loss so personally? Did you have anything to do with building the Bears roster or coaching staff? You flames are encouraging all of these 'tards. Everyone who says they are a colts fan now is full of shit.

The Cowboys have given me lots to be upset about over the last 12 years. But I don't give a shit about other people, who probably know very little about the cowboys, talking smack.

Back