Sorry Stav

Fluffy

Vote Stewart/Colbert in '08!
Sorry your team loss, as a neutral observer, you will hear no trash from me. At least you have been alive to see two Super Bowl appearances. (I have seen none)

If you would have told me that the Bears would force 3 turnovers, get a Hester TD on special teams, and say that it was extremely wet and slick on the field I would have said the Bears would win easily. Them losing by 12, coupled with them probably could have lost by more, just really outlines the difference between the NFC and AFC this year.

hey, lets be gay and single out just one chicagoan even though there's more than one on this forum! Yay for personal animosities!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 4 2007, 11:27 PM) [snapback]142753[/snapback][/center]
hey, lets be gay and single out just one chicagoan even though there's more than one on this forum! Yay for personal animosities!
[/b]

Ummmmmm, you have been by far the most vocal Bears fan here, I was being nice and felt bad that such a passionate fan's team lost in the Super Bowl. What personal animosity are you talking about?

Fluffy's just waiting to give me shit for the Bulls tanking in the first round of the NBA playoffs again. Don't take it personally, Stav. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Feb 5 2007, 05:04 AM) [snapback]142761[/snapback][/center]
Your QB played well stav :D [/b]
whoa, hi, where are you from? right. F.O.A.D.

I'd just like to say :p

Seriously though, that was a fun game to watch....hella better then it was last year. What I can't wrap my mind around is that the NFL wants a "family" oriented half time, so the logical thing to do is go out and get.....Prince? :blink:
</span>

Calm down stav its not our fault your QB choked on the big stage, the guy couldnt catch a cold.

No, I won't take shit from anyone who isn't a true Colts fan...let alone people who don't even have a team or are overseas. Bandwagon Colts fans included. Anyone else can promptly STFU cause their bitch team didn't make it to the super bowl. So yeah, fuck you. If you like putting salt on wounds, better have those qualifications otherwise don't open your mouth without expecting me to go off on you

Me thinks stav is a very bad loser, you guys looked very average against the colts. Looked more like cats than bears IMO.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 5 2007, 03:44 PM) [snapback]142847[/snapback][/center]
Yep, my team didn't make the Super Bowl, but my team also has three championships :D [/b]
let's take a look at the records of some sports-rich cities in championship finals over the last quarter- century.

San Francisco 49ers/ Giants: 4-2

Philadelphia Eagles/ Phillies/76ers: 2-7

Boston Red Sox/Celtics-New England Patriots: 6-5

Houston Rockets/Astros: 2-2

Dallas Mavericks and Cowboys: 3-1

St. Louis Cardinals/Rams: 3-3

Los Angeles Dodgers/ Lakers/Raiders: 10-7

New York Yankees/Mets/ Giants/Knicks: 7-7

Chicago Bears/Bulls/ White Sox: 8-1

Until Sunday, we hadn't had the experience of getting to a championship series or game in football, basketball and baseball and not winning the thing since the 1959 White Sox lost to the Dodgers in 1959.

Chicago: city of closers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Feb 5 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]142851[/snapback][/center]
Me thinks stav is a very bad loser, you guys looked very average against the colts. Looked more like cats than bears IMO. [/b]
Where's your team? that's right. Keep talking shit, you have nothing to back it up with

Do i need to support a team to watch and see a team choke when it really matters ?

What are you asking me to back up ?

Get over it stav you guys were very average and were well beaten by a far Superior colts team. The whole world saw it.

I thought your QB (Grossman) should of got MVP though he made more points for the colts than manning did :D

The shit that went through the Miami sewer system is nothing compared to what comes out of your mouth. I'm not denying that the Bears lost. I'm only allowing true colts fans to give me shit, and only from them will i take it. From fucknuts like you who bandwagon winning teams in a sport you don't play and know nothing about, I'll keep saying f.o.a.d till i die :)

I aint jumping on no bandwagon im not a colts fan, i just watched the game as there was nothing else to do at the time. Unfotunatly i viewed a very one sided game except the first 15 seconds.

Always next year stav, maybe grossman will learn to catch and throw to his own team by then :)

Don't care about basketball, hockey, or baseball. Again my team has won three championships.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Feb 5 2007, 04:59 PM) [snapback]142866[/snapback][/center]
I aint jumping on no bandwagon im not a colts fan, i just watched the game as there was nothing else to do at the time. Unfotunatly i viewed a very one sided game except the first 15 seconds.

Always next year stav, maybe grossman will learn to catch and throw to his own team by then :) [/b]
so then why are you opening your mouth? you have nothing to say, so shut it. Grow some balls, talk shit with backup, and don't add fuel to fire and then pussy out with the "neutral bystander" excuse. Seriously, stfu already. And timi, what's your team?

Stav, if the Bears had won you'd be talking shit like crazy, but since they lost now you're getting all butthurt when people kid you about it.

Be a man, cowboy the fuck up, and hope your team gets a better QB for next year.

Hey Stav, It could be worse you could be a Tampa Bay Bucannears fan like me. I was supporting the bears obviously due to them being NFC, and thought the performance was great considering the conditions.

The things that hampered you, where the turnovers, and interceptions. If Indi's running defense was what it was in the regular season you would of damaged them big time.

There is something to be gaining, and that is experience, and I have no doubt Chicago can re build on their defense, Just look at the Pro Bowl team.

Back