Sony stuff that is better than robots

Fluffy

Vote Stewart/Colbert in '08!
OLED, pretty pimp. See, this is the shit banana should be bragging about with Sony.

This stuff makes the E-Paper Phillips came out with look like junk.

Samsung has an OLED project too.

A lot of companies do, but Sony holds the large majority of patents.

Google News search:

We have seen a few of these bendy displays over the last couple of weeks (weird none for a while then they all come out at once); this is Sony’s display that is a 160×120 pixel, 2.5-inch OLED flexible plastic film.

You got to love the idea of these flexible TFT’s as they could be used in so many ways and in hundreds of gadgets, but let’s not get too excited as we won’t likely see these on the market any time soon.

The colors are way more than on the flexible screens that LG Philips and Samsung were showing, in fact millions more colors at 16.7 million for the Sony OLED.

The Sony display is the world’s first 24-bit color depth flexible screen and the screen is just 0.3-mm thin which also beats Sony’s rivals.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2007...-oled-worlds-first-167-million-bendy-display/

Last edited:
The Sony display is the world’s first 24-bit color depth flexible screen and the screen is just 0.3-mm thin which also beats Sony’s rivals.

Actually from the specs I am seeing it is closer to 0.1mm thin. :eek:

Okay, so now Sony needs to start selling these bad boys so they can cut the PS3 cost to $400.

Actually from the specs I am seeing it is closer to 0.1mm thin. :eek:

Okay, so now Sony needs to start selling these bad boys so they can cut the PS3 cost to $400.

Lower/reasonable prices for Sony products? I think I see pigs flying.

I see your :bothan: and raise you two :stormtrooper::stormtrooper:

I'll see your two :stormtrooper::stormtrooper: and raise you a
r-goulet.jpg

(Robert Goulet)

Wow, could you imagine these things made into a magazine? So instead of seeing snapshots of Britney Spears you could turn to page 13 and see a motion clip of her kooter...

Wow, could you imagine these things made into a magazine? So instead of seeing snapshots of Britney Spears you could turn to page 13 and see a motion clip of her kooter...

That made me think of "Smellovision"

I'll see your two :stormtrooper::stormtrooper: and raise you a

(Robert Goulet)

I see your Goulet (I knew who that was w/o the text, I mean, who doesn't know who Robert Goulet is!?!) and raise you a "Song by a gay guy"!

Back