Someone teach me japanese PLEASE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 27 2006, 12:04 PM) [snapback]90100[/snapback][/center]
LOL @ Moob. What I was saying was from my past. haven't spoken (or educated myself on) Japanese in awhile.

Nihongo wa muzukashi desu!
[/b]
I kinda had to learn. I hated it when Kasumi and Artica were talking and I had no idea what they were saying.

That would drive me nuts. We had like 3 or 4 Japanese exchange students...so it was fun to learn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 27 2006, 12:13 PM) [snapback]90106[/snapback][/center]
That would drive me nuts. We had like 3 or 4 Japanese exchange students...so it was fun to learn.
[/b]
I have a lot of Japanese friends, they loved to torture me when talking between themselves. However, I did the same when was around Latinos, in spanish though. :lol:

u buy gold kk?

ni hao?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jun 25 2006, 09:29 PM) [snapback]89796[/snapback][/center]
I have the japanese symbol for love on my lower back above my tushie in a big tribal looking tattoo... or atleast I hope it means love <_<
[/b]

I've always thought those symbols meant "insert penis below"...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 27 2006, 12:17 PM) [snapback]90112[/snapback][/center]
u buy gold kk?

ni hao?
I've always thought those symbols meant "insert penis below"...
[/b]

ni hao ma, I thought this was Chinese for Hello, How are you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jun 27 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]90117[/snapback][/center]
<--- was making fun of gold farmers in WoW...
[/b]
I say, you don't need to farm to make gold.

Back