Some from KEG

Apathy has been hanging out with IIA in WoW some. I'll tell him you are looking for him and point him over here

Thanks I finally got their vent and believe it or not I'm giving wow a try again. Death Knight seems like a class I would like.

i hope you have a character at 55 already

Workin on it. Went from 40 to 50 in 3-1/2 days. Takin a break and finishing the 5.

I havent decided what I'm gonna play yet. I've been playing CoV with Apathy and some of the guys from SoE.

lol Cov is gayer than aids. They must have made grinding easier in wow then from 1 to 60

CoV PvP is the best thing since CU, not that you would know cause anything you dont endorse is "gayer than aids".

And yes they did make the grind in WoW easier. Idk what they did but everyone has told me its easier.

nah tbh I'd rather wait for Tor and see if it's worth buying and if not well then fuck it, i'd just be saving myself money by not building a new computer.

nah tbh I'd rather wait for Tor and see if it's worth buying and if not well then fuck it, i'd just be saving myself money by not building a new computer.

Yeah the age old debate going on in my head: Build a computer now for TOR and then it will suck or wait, hardly be able to play it when it comes out and then have to build one.

Back