So there I was...

SynTaXx-Wrath

If you're happy, I'm. . .
Talking to Tav IG (because she is the best) and this huge thing flies my way. It takes me a minute to realize I don't have a bird anymore. There is a live bird trapped in my livingroom freaking out. All I could think to do is get down crawl out of the livingroom with babygirl and have her hide in the laundry room while I think of what to do. (Nevermind wondering how in the HELL a live bird got in my house!)
There I am with broom in hand *because we know that would save my life if the bird started pecking me* :rolleyes:
I took a good 10 minutes to get to the lights, turn them off in the livingroom, get the front door open and the porch light on... but no bird in site. So I take the broom and poke around the livingroom... apparently I found him THE BIRD FROM HELL starts his insane freaking out flying from side to side swooping at me with my broom in hand. He finally found the door and is circling the porch. I fear having to leave for work in the morning. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jul 22 2006, 11:39 PM) [snapback]96542[/snapback][/center]
ROFL. birds are dumb. [/b]
yeah, a lil bee in the bathroom anymore is NOTHING... that was pure terror

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Jul 22 2006, 11:49 PM) [snapback]96547[/snapback][/center]
lol you know he's out there, watching... waiting... for his chance to strike!

:shifty:

:hug:
[/b]
lol he might be, the screen door to the porch is open, but its a big porch he might be stuck out there now! The real question... how did he get in?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jundon @ Jul 22 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]96551[/snapback][/center]
go to walmart and get a pellet gun..prob solved.
[/b]
No way, pellet guns are for chipmunks and cats...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jul 23 2006, 07:25 AM) [snapback]96576[/snapback][/center]
Flyswatter or tennis racket FTW!!!
[/b]

I would never use my Pure Drive Babolat on some cheap bird =0

Well atleast you don't have an iguana that tries to burn your house down -_-

Anyone want it? :p

Got a page error so here I go ...again.

I had a hummingbird fly into the house once. It kept flying into the closed windows and I thought it would be cool to video it... :mellow: But I caught it and let it go. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Jul 24 2006, 08:32 AM) [snapback]96725[/snapback][/center]
Got a page error so here I go ...again.

I had a hummingbird fly into the house once. It kept flying into the closed windows and I thought it would be cool to video it... :mellow: But I caught it and let it go. :(
[/b]
Keep getting large moths in the room when I am trying to sleep. :angry:
Flappity flap flap as they ram into the walls! <_<

Once had a baby Seagull fall off the roof and flap around the yard for ages.
Also we found our old pet budgie bird on the side of the road and took it home.

Back