So, I heard Spiderman 3 sucks

havent seen it but i could easily predict what its going to be like based on the last 2 films.....

i can predict its basically going to be some really long winded plot which they cant explain properly in the timeframe available so it will suck like hell and be rushed......

this combined with the shit acting of everyone apart from toby maguire (who they casted perfectly IMO) will mean its a terrible film

basically shit cast + poor story + too much (and quite frankly poorly done) CGI = shit film

havent seen it but i could easily predict what its going to be like based on the last 2 films.....

i can predict its basically going to be some really long winded plot which they cant explain properly in the timeframe available so it will suck like hell and be rushed......

this combined with the shit acting of everyone apart from toby maguire (who they casted perfectly IMO) will mean its a terrible film

basically shit cast + poor story + too much (and quite frankly poorly done) CGI = shit film

Couldn't be more wrong!

Mr. Prodigy is a Spiderman nay-sayer. Same thing he said about Spidey 2, that it would suck. If you don't like it, don't go see it. I won't miss you if you don't go. :mellow:

Mr. Prodigy is a Spiderman nay-sayer. Same thing he said about Spidey 2, that it would suck. If you don't like it, don't go see it. I won't miss you if you don't go. :mellow:
i didnt (i dont think so anyway, went to see the first one and those two both mix up in my head) and i wont be paying to go to see this because i know it will be shite

Well, I tell you what Spidey 3, got very average reviews so far...especially when you compare it to Spidey 1 and Spidey 2.

Spidey 3: 63%
Spidey 2: 93% <--- Highest rated comic book movie in their entire database
Spidey 1: 90%

Anything over 90% is extremely well liked in the world of rotten tomatoes. So, perhaps Spidey 3 might be in the sucking category as Stav suggested.

Would also like to note, I was commenting back in November that having Spidey fight Venom as well as Sandman/Goblin in the same movie would have been too much stuff for a single movie and might hurt it.

Last edited:
I know, too many enemies together. Sandman sucks, 2nd Goblin sucks too. But Venom... Venom is a star. ^_^

What about Mr. Kletus Casady, that would be one wicked movie. ^_^

Got this from an old coworker

J: on a sca;e of 1 - 10, spider man gets a 1 maybe 2
gomi: that bad?
J: AWFUL!
J: can you believe it though, im so fucking serious, it sucks a major nut
J: wheres your dudes review of it?
gomi: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32501
J: yeah, everytime someone tried to get serious it was comical and everyone laughed - the best part was when bad peter parker smacked mary jane to the ground and every one inb the theatre gave a round of applause

Rotten has it at 63%... not so good for a blockbuster.... I'll wait to see it for my self before i comment.

Got this from an old coworker

J: on a sca;e of 1 - 10, spider man gets a 1 maybe 2
gomi: that bad?
J: AWFUL!
J: can you believe it though, im so fucking serious, it sucks a major nut
J: wheres your dudes review of it?
gomi: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32501
J: yeah, everytime someone tried to get serious it was comical and everyone laughed - the best part was when bad peter parker smacked mary jane to the ground and every one inb the theatre gave a round of applause

"
In this one, the director finally focuses on the kinds of things I think Spider-Man fans have been aching for…namely, love and forgiveness! (Coincidentally, the names of my belated tabbys!) There’s only about twenty-five minutes of actual Spidey footage in this movie – which makes all kinds of room for:

• That darling Mary Jane singing (two songs!)
  • Peter Parker crying
  • Harry Osbourne crying
  • Harry Osbourne hearing Willem Dafoe’s voice through a huge painting of Willem Dafoe, and then getting yelled at by Willem Dafoe
  • This old servant of Harry’s suddenly walking into frame during the third act and explaining a lot of stuff that frankly I was confused about – it didn’t even bother me that I didn’t know who the old servant was – I love it when old people explain things slowly and carefully in movies
  • Harry Osbourne and Mary Jane cooking an omelet and dancing to Chubby Checker’s “The Twist” (my favorite part)
  • The Sandman crying
  • Eddie Brock crying
  • Mary Jane crying
  • Aunt May crying
"

Sounds terrific....:rolleyes:

I didn't really like the first two. But my husband's really into them - so I will be seeing it tonight with the rest of the world.

Probably go on Sunday or next week.
Yes I don't think it will be as good as the others. Yes too many villains is a bad thing.
But hey it will look damn cool and there's nothing better to watch right now anyway! B)

I rented the first two just because the third has venom in it... Plus I had the black/gray spider man action figure when i was little...

I saw it this afternoon, wasnt as bad as everyone has been telling me. Of course with everyone telling me how awful it was, i lowered my expectations. :)

8/10 :p

The problem is that the more Spiderman movies they make the "newness" or "cool factor" (or however you want to call it) goes away, and no matter how good they really are, they just don't seem as good as the first one.

Back