Should Stravose allow....

Should Stravose allow....

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Timi

We all know that editing of posts isnt prohibited after the initial post. Reason Stav has stated was to prevent n00bs from going back and taking out what they said if someone calls them out on it. Question is, do you feel the community is responsible enough that Stav may allow editing of posts EXCEPT in the flame forums?

I'm going to say yes, but only because I'm part of the community, and I can handle it.

as a terrible typist I like that I can edit my posts what pisses me off to no end is that others can also edit my posts and do so at their leasure.

I am happy that there is a timer on the editing structure for this reason.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 12 2006, 07:25 PM) [snapback]44657[/snapback][/center]
this post bores me and does not get me happy in the pants.
[/b]

/smack

I'm going to have to request a mod from the IPB community that will let me do this. I can't restrict the edit permission to a single forum. Its either global or none at all. But i am putting the effort into make this possible :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 11 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]44498[/snapback][/center]
Reason Stav has stated was to prevent n00bs from going back and taking out what they said if someone calls them out on it.
[/b]
How often would that happen though? I don't see anyone on the flame forum who would take back what they say. Let's face it, we're not going to pick up any real noobs, since the people here are already from the Wanderhome community.

Just allow it for every forum, I say.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 18 2006, 04:59 AM) [snapback]47456[/snapback][/center]
How often would that happen though? I don't see anyone on the flame forum who would take back what they say. Let's face it, we're not going to pick up any real noobs, since the people here are already from the Wanderhome community.

Just allow it for every forum, I say.
[/b]
except el-d and hammie of course :)

just kidding..:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 18 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]47765[/snapback][/center]
HEY!! I resemble that remark!!!
[/b]
rofl.. and hammie remembers when I was a noob.. once again I earn the supernoob status

pouts and kicks a rock.. OWW I broke my toe...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vaash @ Mar 19 2006, 05:56 AM) [snapback]60539[/snapback][/center]
yea cause i suck at typing and sometimes i forget to put in good points :p

and just cuz i can....
[/b]

wazzzzzzzzzzzup vaash

Back