• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
About half the registered members have posted. the other half simply registered and never came back lol. Should i delete all members who have registered but not posted?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 20 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]72656[/snapback][/center]
About half the registered members have posted. the other half simply registered and never came back lol. Should i delete all members who have registered but not posted?
[/b]

At least some of them probably registered to read.

can you tell who actually logs in? One of the forums I am on has a six month inactive rule. that means if there was no log in for 6 months the acct is deleted.

I often log in to read some of the forums I am on but I don't post.

does that make sense?

Yeah, i can check to see who has been active or not. so maybe prune people who haven't posted AND have had a over month of inactivity or something

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 20 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]72666[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, i can check to see who has been active or not. so maybe prune people who haven't posted AND have had a over month of inactivity or something
[/b]

I think that would be the most fair.

i just like seeing the list of names of people we used to hang out with, regardless if they're still around or not

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 20 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]72666[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Stretch that to 2 or 3 months, maybe?

i'm not saying "i'm gonna do this" lol. i'm just asking what people think. as of right now, i have no intentions to delete inactive members, since its not posing any space threat, nor is it bogging down the database as far as i can tell

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 20 2006, 06:35 PM) [snapback]72713[/snapback][/center]
i'm not saying "i'm gonna do this" lol. i'm just asking what people think. as of right now, i have no intentions to delete inactive members, since its not posing any space threat, nor is it bogging down the database as far as i can tell
[/b]

Right, and this is how people think it should be done if it would be done. So.....:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 21 2006, 12:28 PM) [snapback]72898[/snapback][/center]
I not only love my avatar as well, I want to make love to the girls in it :D
[/b]

+1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 21 2006, 12:28 PM) [snapback]72898[/snapback][/center]
I not only love my avatar as well, I want to make love to the girls in it :D [/b]

You have to have a penis first.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cysha @ Apr 22 2006, 07:18 AM) [snapback]72993[/snapback][/center]
They'll just reregister and spam hate, and you don't need that in your life Stav. :)
[/b]
I'm still wondering if he deleted the "noahsucksballs" (Or somethign to that extent) user that some SILVR member had.

Back