She's going to kill me

"The following items are currently unavailable for online purchase. For product availability, to place an order or for the Bed Bath & Beyond store nearest you, call 1-800-GO BEYOND® (1-800-462-3966), 7 days a week 24 hours a day."

Awwww....I was gonna get you the twinkie cookbook too :(

Showed this to a coworker and his reply was
every home needs an Imperial Star Destroyer.
At least as much as every home needs a gravy boat, anyway :)[/b]

I did the same type of thing, but then we decided not to use Taget and did Macy's and the honeymoon as our only 2 registries. (Macy's has no toys).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Valuthor @ Mar 12 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]148139[/snapback][/center]
I did the same type of thing, but then we decided not to use Taget and did Macy's and the honeymoon as our only 2 registries. (Macy's has no toys).
[/b]
I wish we only had 2. she informed me after 9 hours yesterday of doing this that next weekend we would "finish"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Mar 12 2007, 09:43 AM) [snapback]148141[/snapback][/center]
I wish we only had 2. she informed me after 9 hours yesterday of doing this that next weekend we would "finish"
[/b]

heh, ive been avoiding updating ours for awhile now since everything changes in januarry of every year and 1/2 is discontinued

tell her you think you should register for the honeymoon instead of more stuff

here is mine, it should walk you through registering for honeymoon

http://www.weddingchannel.com/gvr/sandalsr...=11000&v=20

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Mar 12 2007, 11:05 AM) [snapback]148130[/snapback][/center]
So yesterday the fiancee and I went and registered at places. She made the mistake of turning her back for a second.

Scroll down a little

I'm hoping somebody picks them up for me.
Scroll to the bottom
[/b]

Bah, that's the "small" Star Destroyer. The real one is much bigger. :devil:

I WANT THAT FALCON!!!!!!!!

And if Target would have had it I would have scanned it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 12 2007, 07:28 PM) [snapback]148242[/snapback][/center]
Double-pfft. Real dirty smugglers own the $500 Falcon.
[/b]

Ooooooooooooooooh, didn't know about that one. The Death Star is okay, but the Falcon is sweet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 13 2007, 11:31 AM) [snapback]148359[/snapback][/center]
The imperial assault shuttle/landing craft isn't too bad either for $50. Not as elegant as the Lambda, but still. Then there's the cheap Belbullab-22, complete with previous owner. at least you have an excuse to drool over this stuff. Christmas is still nine months away for the rest of us :p
[/b]

Assault landing craft is okay (put it in the same class as the Death Star), Grevious fighter is just teh suxxor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 13 2007, 09:56 AM) [snapback]148365[/snapback][/center]
Assault landing craft is okay (put it in the same class as the Death Star), Grevious fighter is just teh suxxor.
[/b]
Hence the cheapness. I miss the old blockade runner, but that thing was such a bad design... the engines would fall off if you looked at it wrong cause they were so heavy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 13 2007, 11:59 AM) [snapback]148367[/snapback][/center]
Hence the cheapness. I miss the old blockade runner, but that thing was such a bad design... the engines would fall off if you looked at it wrong cause they were so heavy.
[/b]

<---- Has the Blockade Runner.

Yeah, that thing was ridiculously heavy, at least the Star Destroyer was hollow on the inside to make it a bearable weight. Alas, being hollow, and held together with magnets, the two "wings" on the bottom would fall off reguarily.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 13 2007, 08:00 PM) [snapback]148429[/snapback][/center]
Next thing you guys will want is a Lego forum! :p

Lego here is way too expensive and that's not the Falcon types either.
[/b]

That's not a bad idea....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 14 2007, 12:00 AM) [snapback]148429[/snapback][/center]
Next thing you guys will want is a Lego forum! :p

Lego here is way too expensive and that's not the Falcon types either.
[/b]
you so shouldn't of said that...

Back