SEC does it again.

Ultimo

The only way for Oklahoma, Ohio State, or the rest NCAA football teams to win the BCS title is to make sure a SEC team doesn't play them. Congrats to Florida (even though I am a Georgia Bulldog fan) for bringing the title home to the SEC for the third year in a row. Nobody plays football like the southeastern boys.

sadly, i have to agree. having not played each other all season, i looked to the texas tech v. ole miss game as an indicator as to the relative conference strengths. as a tech grad, and living in the dfw area, i got tickets to the cotton bowl and while there gently cradled my heaving stomach as the ole miss fans chanted "SEC" and later "over-rated".

it was a major shot to me but what can ya do.

btw, the only team in the SEC i like is georgia. i spent a summer with friends in athens back in the day and i have cheered for my friends' team ever since.

sadly, i have to agree. having not played each other all season, i looked to the texas tech v. ole miss game as an indicator as to the relative conference strengths. as a tech grad, and living in the dfw area, i got tickets to the cotton bowl and while there gently cradled my heaving stomach as the ole miss fans chanted "SEC" and later "over-rated".

it was a major shot to me but what can ya do.

btw, the only team in the SEC i like is georgia. i spent a summer with friends in athens back in the day and i have cheered for my friends' team ever since.

You have good taste sir.

The only way for Oklahoma, Ohio State, or the rest NCAA football teams to win the BCS title is to make sure a SEC team doesn't play them. Congrats to Florida (even though I am a Georgia Bulldog fan) for bringing the title home to the SEC for the third year in a row. Nobody plays football like the southeastern boys.

This is really funny when you go back and read it. 7-peat on the way.

I agree, that is really funny.

AHHHHH AN IRISH FAN!? They seem to lurk everywhere. Under rocks, at the bottom of dark caves, the center of the death star, and of course, passed out on the floor of a nondescript irish bar named O'Henry's crying themselves to sleep after Alabama repeats the Michigan beating. Honestly, Bama put up more points in the first 8 minutes of the Queerverines game than the Irish did all night. The only reason Michigan even scored was because the FRESHMAN in the defensive backfield blew a coverage after the 2's went in.

How many SEC teams went uNDfeated this year? 0
How many touchdowns did Michigan score against ND this year? 0
How many touchdowns did Michigan score against Alabama this year? 2
ND's defense ranks #1 in PPG and TD's allowed.
Defense wins championships.
13-0

How many SEC teams went uNDfeated this year? 0
How many touchdowns did Michigan score against ND this year? 0
How many touchdowns did Michigan score against Alabama this year? 2
ND's defense ranks #1 in PPG and TD's allowed.
Defense wins championships.
13-0

Team StatsNDALA
First Downs17
Total Plays817
Total Yards23155
Passing1674
Rushing781
Penalties3 / 350 / 0
Possession2:528:23
Turnovers00

and still in the first lol

Texas A&M vs Bama would have been a game worth watching. Hell I would even take LSU vs Alabama. Anything but the dirt stomping that was on TV last night. Thank god the playoffs will be here soon!.

Last edited:
Texas A&M vs Bama would have been a game worth watching. Hell I would even take LSU vs Alabama. Anything but the dirt stomping that was on TV last night. Thank god the playoffs will be here soon!.

Oregon vs Alabama would have been fantastic. Clearly they both have good offenses, and Oregon's D is better than people give them credit for. Would have been a solid match up.

I cheer for Mississippi State, we have to play Alabama every year.....I have hoped the bus would crash on the way over many times.

Back