Screw that FSU chick, this girl pwns her

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
20 years old. And i will not tell you who she is. Don't bother searching my myspace, cause you won't find her there either. But i DO know her :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 18 2006, 03:32 AM) [snapback]47413[/snapback][/center]
20 years old. And i will not tell you who she is. Don't bother searching my myspace, cause you won't find her there either. But i DO know her :D

[/b]

You might be into Brunettes more than others, but dude, you're on crack thinking she is "that" hot. She looks like a stripper that is starting to head down the long dark road of crack. Especially that first pic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 18 2006, 05:06 AM) [snapback]47460[/snapback][/center]
fuck you all
[/b]

It is your mom....isn't it?

She is obviously Greek anyways.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 17 2006, 05:01 PM) [snapback]47557[/snapback][/center]
It is your mom....isn't it?

She is obviously Greek anyways.
[/b]

It's Stavrose this past Halloween!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 17 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]47415[/snapback][/center]
You might be into Brunettes more than others, but dude, you're on crack thinking she is "that" hot. She looks like a stripper that is starting to head down the long dark road of crack. Especially that first pic.
[/b]
ROFL yeah she isn't hewt. too much GD black eye makeup.

shawnevf1.jpg

now that is hewt.

ill take the car, the girl..and then the fsu girls in the trunk :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 17 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]47616[/snapback][/center]
ROFL yeah she isn't hewt. too much GD black eye makeup.

shawnevf1.jpg

now that is hewt.
[/b]
She's definitely got the Peg Bundy hair going on ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Feb 17 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]47627[/snapback][/center]
She's definitely got the Peg Bundy hair going on ;)
[/b]

OH AL!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 17 2006, 12:32 PM) [snapback]47413[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Um, anyone else NOT see anything here?
no pic, no nothing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lpb8733 @ Feb 18 2006, 01:32 PM) [snapback]47642[/snapback][/center]
Um, anyone else NOT see anything here?
no pic, no nothing.
[/b]
they were there...now they are gone :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 18 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]47683[/snapback][/center]
I hope we didn't make fun of Stavrose's sister.
[/b]
at least..not too much

Back