School = retarded

R

Ruler-jimbo

you know myspace.com? well my school is cracking down on users at my school...some people could be expelled because they made a fake myspace about a teacher just for fun..and if you use the school name in your myspace and the school checks your and if you have anything bad on it or talk about doing stuff...could be expelled..

well good thing i never made one! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jan 31 2006, 10:07 AM) [snapback]37507[/snapback][/center]
you know myspace.com? well my school is cracking down on users at my school...some people could be expelled because they made a fake myspace about a teacher just for fun..and if you use the school name in your myspace and the school checks your and if you have anything bad on it or talk about doing stuff...could be expelled..

well good thing i never made one! :p
[/b]

Technically they can because they face lawsuits from the teachers for defimation of character, mental anguish, and all sorts of other crap their lawyers can pull out of their arses and also, technically you can't market a schools name without their consent

yea i know :p just bored...i jsut hope my friends dont get expelled! then its personal :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jan 31 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]37518[/snapback][/center]
yea i know :p just bored...i jsut hope my friends dont get expelled! then its personal :angry:
[/b]
I'm kinda curious as to what level of school you're in Jimbo? I can just see you and your buddies giggling in the corner about some shit you did on the computer in the library in like 9th grade.

10th grade :eek:

and definetly by the lockers..library = teh sux :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jan 31 2006, 10:42 AM) [snapback]37534[/snapback][/center]
10th grade :eek:

and definetly by the lockers..library = teh sux :p
[/b]
my school is gay. we dont have lockers because they think people are gonna hide drugs in them. only PE ones.

ours are only half lockers though..so winter coat + books = no no

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jan 31 2006, 10:56 AM) [snapback]37542[/snapback][/center]
ours are only half lockers though..so winter coat + books = no no
[/b]
We don't have lockers cause, umm, I'm in college :mellow:

Its 6:18 am, I feel sick as hell, and I cannot stay home :( I have to go because of 2 reasons: 1)I have to turn in an english project and 2)I cant miss Alg2/Trig cuz if I do I'll be behind for a month -.- that class does like a chapter every class and I fucking hate it the fucking teacher is like 60+ and she told us that she gets up at 5:00 am on the weekends, why you may ask? she said because shes a morning person... another reason I hate her is because its as if she gets off on teaching math, she'll be like 2^x=5...unghhhhhhh so class whats the answer?it makes me want to puke. sorry about this rant but I just want to stay home and sleep but I cant because school sucks :angry:

I'm in college. I choose my classes. I live in a big locker called an apartment. :lol:

gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 31 2006, 12:33 PM) [snapback]37685[/snapback][/center]
I'm in college. I choose my classes. I live in a big locker called an apartment. :lol:
gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat
[/b]

after all the years of normal school + 10 years of post secondary education I am now free to do what ever the heck I want to... of course this also means I am usually too damned tired to party past 1am :p
I liked school though

Hmmm High School was the biggest waste of 4 years of my life. 4 years I will never get back. *sigh* 4 years f college were fun though Don't worry kids fight through it then the real fun begins. BTW NEVER TRUST A GUIDANCE COUNCELLOR. They have no clue what they are talking about most of them do not understand you , they act as if they do but they don't. Granted there are the rare apples that are good but the majority of them had a hard time planning a real career so they go back to school in the hopes they can get a cushy job and "guide" some kids. Heh if I listened to my guidance counselor I would be a waitress my whole life :blink: Instead I said Fuck Off to one stormed out of the office went to community college switched to a 4 year completed my bachelors and am now in the computer industry where feeble little peons like guidance counselors call me; ker? ummm I don't no how to get my email....or ker? Why is my coffee coaster broken? I usually laugh at them....especially when I drop my $120 / hour invoice on them........... No future huh? What ever............ losers

Other than that I feel all your pain as I was there once.

Back