Scally, Wales and Whales are now your problem

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Daves'a Sillywalker @ Jan 21 2006, 04:23 AM) [snapback]32009[/snapback][/center]
No they all walk round insulting every woman on the planet cause they think there hotter than they are.

Well im sorry but there about as hot as a Russian Winter
That was another band.
[/b]

Don't get me wrong, not a fan of them at all. But they are just a bunch of women who act catty. This shouldn't be a huge shock to you if you look back at pop music's recent history full of catty women who think they are hotter than they are.

BTW, another thing that makes the pussycat's less embarassing: You might want to divert the eyes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Daves'a Sillywalker @ Jan 20 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]32014[/snapback][/center]
Not in Birmingham its not
[/b]

Brimingham sounds French

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 20 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]32017[/snapback][/center]
Don't get me wrong, not a fan of them at all. But they are just a bunch of women who act catty. This shouldn't be a huge shock to you if you look back at pop music's recent history full of catty women who think they are hotter than they are.

BTW, another thing that makes the pussycat's less embarassing: You might want to divert the eyes
[/b]

Well I could mention Britney Spears and her movie and how much that sucked

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Daves'a Sillywalker @ Jan 21 2006, 04:29 AM) [snapback]32031[/snapback][/center]
Well I could mention Britney Spears and her movie and how much that sucked
[/b]

Touche.

Back