Scally this one is for you.......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hermione @ Nov 30 2005, 06:09 PM) [snapback]2071[/snapback][/center]
Bring out the Guilloteen! Off With Their HEADS!
[/b]

That's France!!! In Britain it is the Tower of London.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jerbaka @ Nov 30 2005, 07:23 PM) [snapback]2128[/snapback][/center]
there needs to be a wanderhome vent server or something...
[/b]

Trust me you don't. Bad enough I log onto vent and gomi tells me when he looks at his sleeping dog it makes him horny.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 1 2005, 10:17 AM) [snapback]2124[/snapback][/center]
That's France!!! In Britain it is the Tower of London.
[/b]

im fully aware that it is france with the Guilloteen, i was just wanting to see heads roll

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Nov 30 2005, 07:30 PM) [snapback]2138[/snapback][/center]
Trust me you don't. Bad enough I log onto vent and gomi tells me when he looks at his sleeping dog it makes him horny.
[/b]

sounds like a fun time.

I remember wandering into Hakan's vent one time and hearing Avari talk about painting murals on womens' chests or something. Good laugh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jerbaka @ Dec 1 2005, 10:35 AM) [snapback]2143[/snapback][/center]
sounds like a fun time.

I remember wandering into Hakan's vent one time and hearing Avari talk about painting murals on womens' chests or something. Good laugh.
[/b]

crazy new fad, lotsa cool stuff out there like this

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jerbaka @ Dec 1 2005, 10:35 AM) [snapback]2143[/snapback][/center]
sounds like a fun time.

[/b]
And how else could a rebel like you get his Vent server info? Eh? Eh?

A GOOD REBEL SMUGGLER!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jerbaka @ Dec 1 2005, 11:25 AM) [snapback]2175[/snapback][/center]
well....fine, you never smuggled anything. :p
[/b]
LIES! I smuggled a crate of Siyber WUK's in a Smuggler Live event ,and got killed by Blacksuns, of which they gave me a badge.

Back