Scally Fears To Face Me In Battlefront 2

Eldiablo8

But I am kept company when I play the empire and get the "we are losing reinforcements. Defeat is unacceptable!!" In the british accent.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Dec 2 2005, 04:20 PM) [snapback]3887[/snapback][/center]
i have no computer of my own to play on at the mo
[/b]

Was wondering what happened to you. I should of known you were computer building when you asked for an ISA video card. Talk to Gomi he is building an imaginary computer too!!! Some people have GF in niagra falls, Gomi has a magical computer on it's way for over a year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 3 2005, 07:22 AM) [snapback]3895[/snapback][/center]
Was wondering what happened to you. I should of known you were computer building when you asked for an ISA video card. Talk to Gomi he is building an imaginary computer too!!! Some people have GF in niagra falls, Gomi has a magical computer on it's way for over a year.
[/b]
"Parts delayed due to hurricane Katrina."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 2 2005, 05:48 PM) [snapback]4011[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

That was excuse number 421. I got to hear back when he was building a state of the art pentium II 350.

IF U TELL ME WHEN U GO ON BF2 I WILL COEM ON UR SERVER OR ILL MAKE ONE AND ULL BE DEFEATED IN UNDER 10 MIN AND ULL BE CRYING IN FEAR OF MY POWERFUL FORCE!!!!!

SCALLJNR (IAN)- SCALLY666 SON

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 3 2005, 08:48 AM) [snapback]4011[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
i'm still pissed off about that. they had time to print the fucking stickers and stick them on the package but they couldn't get the shit to me on time.

Back