Sad Day

Siymon

Was on an Alt Character that logged in where SiyBer Arms HQ use to be located on Naboo. I felt depressed and sad. I miss the old days of great crafting. The race to see who could squeeze out them extra points. Also miss my friend Bermag. Have not talked to him in a long time. Been searching for his e-mail but no luck. Ok, Depression is over now.

He was playing EVE for a while Siymon, I don't know if he still is.

Yeah I miss SWG as it was, if they'd never had a NGE I'd probably still be happily there.

I'll drop Bermag a line in EVE and see if he responds, not sure he still plays as I said.

I have a lot of pics from Wrixonia, Storm Haven, my hunting trips out on Lok, even of friends doing normal stuff. (And on Radiant I have 2-3 weddings, My shops outside of Theed, My home on Dantooine, Sentinel City on Lok, and some other stuff. )

I still look at the pics and remember the old days. EVE has never really held as special a spot in my heart as Pre NGE SWG held :).

He was playing EVE for a while Siymon, I don't know if he still is.

Yeah I miss SWG as it was, if they'd never had a NGE I'd probably still be happily there.

I'll drop Bermag a line in EVE and see if he responds, not sure he still plays as I said.

I have a lot of pics from Wrixonia, Storm Haven, my hunting trips out on Lok, even of friends doing normal stuff. (And on Radiant I have 2-3 weddings, My shops outside of Theed, My home on Dantooine, Sentinel City on Lok, and some other stuff. )

I still look at the pics and remember the old days. EVE has never really held as special a spot in my heart as Pre NGE SWG held :).
I think EvE is only cool if you join a PvP guild... anything else in EvE is boring imo... its called Spacetrucking game for a reason lol
Oh and yeah i miss SWG sometimes too.. even thought about opening my accounts a few months ago but i know it wont be the same anymore.

I just wish oneday a smart dev will make a game like swg with eve pvp mechanics, best recipe would be pre-cu swg combat/social/crafting, EvE PvP/territory/resource/scam , AoC graphics/content, WoW quests, EQ 2 raids.

I'm glad you didn't say EvE combat. I'm not sure if SWG: JtL or EvE combat are better... JtL was a lame wanna-be flightsim (no offense, but it just was), and EvE's is too hands-off and cumbersome.

EvE's PvP risks are interesting, though.

Freelancer is the best "recent" space fighting game I can think of, and it's so old now, and I'm already bored of it. But I think FL sets a good example for what space combat/trading can be like, if u take that system an improve on it.

idk about all the quests and shit from wow, that gets boring after awhile. I'd rather grind quenckers and get missions from terminals lol.

idk about all the quests and shit from wow, that gets boring after awhile. I'd rather grind quenckers and get missions from terminals lol.

IMO you should always have the option of randomized quests or storyline quest content, and choose from either. Or, just grinding mob spawns should be just about as effective. In WoW, grinding spawns is retarded unless you're farming for mats.

for grinding exp/lvls killing shit non-stop is almost always far better than quests but that is not applicable to average gamer esp if the game is open pvp so good quests / story lines are needed to keep the average joe happy and even a hard-core pvper wouldnt say no to well designed quests every now and then which would be my suggestion for a mmo instead of static quests, dynamic quests which expires after a certain number of completion of the quest.

Was on an Alt Character that logged in where SiyBer Arms HQ use to be located on Naboo. I felt depressed and sad. I miss the old days of great crafting. The race to see who could squeeze out them extra points. Also miss my friend Bermag. Have not talked to him in a long time. Been searching for his e-mail but no luck. Ok, Depression is over now.
I remember them both, and still have things that they've made... I think seeing the whole server going more and more silent is sad... :mellow:

Would be nice to see a game that was close to what PRE-NGE was. Doubtfull, but we can always hope. Maybe when the EMU servers are completed there will be a place for us there. :)

Back