Russian Roulette for $1 mil

Russian Roulette for $1 mil

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Mar 9 2006, 12:38 PM) [snapback]56287[/snapback][/center]
You put a gun to your head and have to pull the trigger. You have a 1/6 chance that there's a bullet. If there's no bullet, you are given $1 million US tax free.

I would :).
[/b]

Diddnt read this before I voted, I thought you ment 2 people play until 1 gets Fired, and the winner gets the cash.

Under the above situation I'd give it a go.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(screamingfubar @ Mar 14 2006, 01:24 PM) [snapback]58853[/snapback][/center]
Diddnt read this before I voted, I thought you ment 2 people play until 1 gets Fired, and the winner gets the cash.

Under the above situation I'd give it a go.
[/b]

u take the gun, shoot the person with the money, take the money.

problem solved! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Mar 10 2006, 07:44 AM) [snapback]57024[/snapback][/center]
1mil is useless if your dead.
[/b]

You wouldn't get the money unless you managed to die to an empty chamber....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Triwaan @ Mar 14 2006, 06:05 PM) [snapback]58962[/snapback][/center]
u take the gun, shoot the person with the money, take the money.

problem solved! :D
[/b]

Already covered this, the guy with the money was armed, you take the roulette gun fire an empty chamber (most likely), then the person with the money fires, kills you with the other gun, and keeps the money.

My mom's friend lost her son to russian roulette. I doubt anyone on here who says they would play, would actually do it if someone put a bullet in the chamber and gave it a spin. Just because it's a 1/6 chance doesn't mean you won't get a hole in your head. 1 million dollars isn't worth dying over.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Mar 17 2006, 04:49 AM) [snapback]60085[/snapback][/center]
My mom's friend lost her son to russian roulette. I doubt anyone on here who says they would play, would actually do it if someone put a bullet in the chamber and gave it a spin. Just because it's a 1/6 chance doesn't mean you won't get a hole in your head. 1 million dollars isn't worth dying over.
[/b]

QFE.

I perceive the benefit to be worth the perceived risk.

Even though it sounds better if I say I'm just hardcore like that ;).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Mar 18 2006, 03:23 AM) [snapback]60231[/snapback][/center]
I'm just hardcore like that ;).
[/b]
or you just want to end your pitiful little life! -_-

jk :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whewa @ Mar 11 2006, 10:31 AM) [snapback]57583[/snapback][/center]
anyone could say they would on a forum. but if you had the actually chance to you'd definately say no.
[/b]

i would really do it, theres a good chance you'd win, and plus its in the head...no pain if u lost

Back