Russian Roulette for $1 mil

Russian Roulette for $1 mil

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

reek

You put a gun to your head and have to pull the trigger. You have a 1/6 chance that there's a bullet. If there's no bullet, you are given $1 million US tax free.

I would :).

Yeah a guy did it on television over here in england, He won the money.

I wouldnt do it, theres more to life than money :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Mar 10 2006, 04:42 AM) [snapback]56290[/snapback][/center]
I wouldnt do it, theres more to life than money :p
[/b]
qfe

Okay, well I said no because to me my life is worth more than a million bucks. And I'm not risking it just for the chance to win. As far as I'm concerned, my freaking arm is worth more than a million bucks. I'll stick with the lottery, at least it isn't as threatening.

Tough one, I chose 'Yes' and would probably do it, but only under the influence ^^ I wouldn't have the balls to do it sober :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Mar 10 2006, 08:44 AM) [snapback]57024[/snapback][/center]
1mil is useless if your dead.
[/b]
well, if you dont win then you wont be able to regret it :lol: but on the other hand its pretty damn good odds to not get killed. i'd do it without a second thought

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Mar 9 2006, 12:42 PM) [snapback]56290[/snapback][/center]
I would do it, theres more to money than life :p
[/b]

That is a disturbing thought :eek:

derren brown did this...it wasnt a real bullet because the police wouldnt let him but he was allowed a blank which im told would have been fatal anyway from the blast alone.

He had a person load the bullet into a slot and say numbers 1-6 out loud. It was really scary because at one point derren paused...pointed the gun away from his head and fired and it was a blank (this was the second shot or so) and everyone must have been thinking holy shit! he doesnt know which one it is! but alas he fired the gun away from his head on the final slot.

anyone could say they would on a forum. but if you had the actually chance to you'd definately say no. That is unless you where semi suicidal anyways and money would for some reason change that.

No
I don't even have to think about it.
there is not enough money inthis world to even make me think about doing that.

But I am not motivated by money, I never was, not even when I didn't have enough to buy food.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Esinoth @ Mar 14 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]58798[/snapback][/center]
Id take the gun .. shoot you with it and then take all your money.. problem solved :p
[/b]

/esinoth pulls trigger
*click* <--- One of the 5 empty rounds
/person with money pulls out second gun and shoots esinoth
/person with money keeps money

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Esinoth @ Mar 14 2006, 12:53 PM) [snapback]58805[/snapback][/center]
No1 said anything about 2 guns <_<
[/b]

Well if you were carrying a million $ on you wouldn't you be sufficently armed?

Back