• Cat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dog

• Horse

• Total voters

Rehhtahn

There you ahve it, my first poll.......... I think.

Anyway, what animal would you come back as in both the domestic and wild categories, and would you be male of female.

if i could choose any wild animal i would want to be an orca
but short of that i guess a platypus would be fun

any animal, bald eagle. but if i could be a dog that my family owned right now, that'd be heaven.

maybe an yslamiri so I coudl curl around :thrawn: 's neck all day long ....

or a cat.

cats have a good life

Lion, because they are fierce and are awesome.

Male, i'm no tranny!

Cat, because they get to lay around the house all day

oh yeah i picked lion because i used to be obsessed with the lion king as a child.....

I picked platypus because it's peaceful, rare, but packs a punch (very nasty venom)

Male

Cat cause it can be lazy all day, dogs have too much energy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Apr 30 2006, 11:34 AM) [snapback]75403[/snapback][/center]
I picked platypus because it's peaceful, rare, but packs a punch (very nasty venom)

Male

[/b]
Ditto.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Apr 29 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]75403[/snapback][/center]

Male

[/b]

lol 2/3 of my dogs are pretty damn lazy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whewa @ Apr 30 2006, 01:40 AM) [snapback]75429[/snapback][/center]
lol 2/3 of my dogs are pretty damn lazy
[/b]
hehe, good point. how about they sniff each others cracks, that's another good reason not to be one :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Apr 30 2006, 01:04 PM) [snapback]75466[/snapback][/center]
Platypus cause its the only mammal that lays eggs.
[/b]

:blink: :blink:
Does this mean Vix has a secret desire to LAY eggs??

Lion - always loved the lion.
Female - I'd never change that.
Cat - Cats only respond when they feel like it. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ May 2 2006, 12:06 PM) [snapback]75870[/snapback][/center]
Well it felt like i layed one when I went to the restroom this morning, oh wait....that was a cosby kid I layed.
[/b]

:blink:
OMG
/faint
hope you didn't injure yourself :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Apr 30 2006, 12:07 PM) [snapback]75471[/snapback][/center]
:blink: :blink:
Does this mean Vix has a secret desire to LAY eggs??
[/b]

Well it felt like i layed one when I went to the restroom this morning, oh wait....that was a cosby kid I layed.

Back