Regarding Flame Wars

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
If you want to start shit with someone, do it in the flame wars forum. Have been getting PMs from people who aren't even involved in a certain flame war telling me things are getting out of hand.

Now, I'm still gonna be very lenient on things, but if you want to flame, do it in the flame wars forum. Keep it off the other boards so you don't have to annoy, upset, or disrupt the natural flow of other discussions. NOBODY is obligated to go to the flame forums. You enter at your own risk. My best advice is to avoid them completely. By containing flame wars, i'm making an attempt to clense these forums of the childish bickering. We're a community. SWG is over. Start acting like one.

If I see anyone linking on other forums to a flame war, or attacking someone, or doing anything that can be considered a personal attack or an attempt to direct someone to a post on the flame wars, I will fuck you so hard your sister will feel the orgasm. I'm not paying my money and spending hours of maintenance on this site to babysit people.

The rules and regulations STILL apply to that forum. However, that forum has much less tolerance. You can review the rules HERE. Always remember that you have a report feature that you can use for posts. Please use it if need be.

Remember, you enter those forums at your own risk. If you don't want to deal with stupid drama and bullshit, don't enter those forums. It is the best and safest thing to do. Even if you find out someone is insulting you there, remember, this is the Internet. Everyone is sitting behind the safety of a computer screen. They don't know you in real life. Just let it go and don't bother entering. That is my advice. What you choose to do with it is up to you.

Just keep the posts that fit in that forum IN that forum.

in all honesty, did we piss you off? I mean to me at least we owe you something for this site.
If i do start a flame war, which is doubtful that i will, Ill respect that.
And i know Drew feels the same, but just PM us if you feel we've crossed a line.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arano @ Dec 10 2005, 02:14 AM) [snapback]8070[/snapback][/center]
Flames are good. No flame, no game.
[/b]
SHUTTUP !!! YOU KNOW NOTHING
(disguised hijacking of thread :p jk)

I would like to formally flame this thread.

*gloveslap*

Stavrose, you have insulted me. I challenge you to a duel.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Dec 10 2005, 02:24 AM) [snapback]8078[/snapback][/center]
I would like to formally flame this thread.

*gloveslap*

Stavrose, you have insulted me. I challenge you to a duel.
[/b]

pfft whats a forum w/o a healthy dose of flaming? The alternative to a good flame post is i want boobies oh noes bewbies errr bewbits etc etc etc u got the picture.:p

I'm being serious. If you don't like it, leave these forums. Not gonna beg you to stay. I can shut them down as quickly as I launched them. This site is for the community, not for personal vendettas from a failed game.

People look at it this way and it not a big deal...

If you do not go over the flam site they can goof or what ever makes them happy over there not a big deal. People can keep posting over here and having fun and goofing and all that too is not a big deal.

SO really it is not a big deal as long as we keep to our own boards and do not cross that line we are cool...

So if you do not like flaming DO NOT go over there..."I am not I think it is stupid IMO"
if you wantto goof around and post stuff that does not piss people off cool post in here..

this is not a big deal........

Just my two cents

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 10 2005, 02:36 AM) [snapback]8096[/snapback][/center]
I'm being serious. If you don't like it, leave these forums. Not gonna beg you to stay. I can shut them down as quickly as I launched them. This site is for the community, not for personal vendettas from a failed game.
[/b]

lighten up, sure u did a great service and loads of ppl enjoys it and i am sure evryone would like to support it one way and or an other but if u gona threaten ppl u can be sure, ppl like me wont be around. Putting rules is something, bossing ppl around is an other.

just respect the rules, respect my decision to have a seperate forum, and keep all the personal insults and stuff outside the normal forums. that is all i ask. I didn't make this decisions. Many people from this community PMed me and asked me to do something about it. I don't have the time or patience to run around moderating, and it isn't what i want to do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 10 2005, 02:50 AM) [snapback]8112[/snapback][/center]
just respect the rules, respect my decision to have a seperate forum, and keep all the personal insults and stuff outside the normal forums. that is all i ask. I didn't make this decisions. Many people from this community PMed me and asked me to do something about it. I don't have the time or patience to run around moderating, and it isn't what i want to do.
[/b]

Thats fine mate dont worry. Actually its best for everyone. Dont think there will be much flaming anyways, as the main reason is gone.

I do not want anything to do with the flame stuff..

I know a wanderhome with nice people that had a great time playing a game and working as a team.
the flame stuff is not my cup of tea... IMO

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 10 2005, 02:56 AM) [snapback]8115[/snapback][/center]
Could always let Drew Mod...oh that would be scary indeed...Ignore that.
[/b]

Oh no, it's out there. Best idea I have heard. let him and Shaggy do the Modding. Comedy will then ensue.
:lol:

Back