Reek is my hero!

Edhina

Reek is kinda like Simon off of American Idol, most people dont like him but he's usually right :p /hug

I wouldnt call Reek and asshole...I would reserve that title for someone else...but I wont because he might make a movie about me...

Despite all the flame wars on the forums between hubby and Reek, he was always a cool guy.

Yeah hes ok :p

Ive actually some how have been in the top guilds on both sides. Im just loved :D

As i have always said i never hate anyone from a computer game <3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Feb 24 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]49966[/snapback][/center]
Reek is kinda like Simon off of American Idol, most people dont like him but he's usually right :p /hug
[/b]
isnt simon gay?

No he dated Paula once I believe.

Eh. I don't have problems with people on either side. sometimes I get annoyed, but it's not my fight so 99.9% of the time I TRY to stay out of it.

Reek can be a cool guy sometimes and a total .... BEEP.... others. I kinda met both Reeks.

Reek was good for SWG because he helped create action. I'm not talking about the PvP stuff, but interactions with other people too. (Hakan, too, heh). I never really talked to either of them, but it was always fun to tune into what the next argument was about. It made wanderhome feel real, because people had "enemies" and not everyone was goody goody towards each other. Wanderhome was great because people had huge arguments and crap, but when it all boils down, just about everyone helped everyone else out.

also, this can be applied to a lot of other people, too, not just Reek and Hakan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Feb 25 2006, 07:37 AM) [snapback]50094[/snapback][/center]
As much as we fought with Reek on the forums, it wasnt often we fought in game, with words that is.
[/b]
translation= in public he was mean to me but in private we made sweet love under the moonlight

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Feb 24 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]50121[/snapback][/center]
translation= in public he was mean to me but in private we made sweet love under the moonlight
[/b]
:lol: I was thinking something along those lines.

lol i wasnt really meaning me, more that I always read over Xira's shoulder and Reek was rarely an ass in game lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Feb 24 2006, 02:16 PM) [snapback]50157[/snapback][/center]
lol i wasnt really meaning me, more that I always read over Xira's shoulder and Reek was rarely an ass in game lol.
[/b]
~giggle~ In my case, I was just teasing :p
Can I be forgiven? :)

I can't say anything bad about Reek, I like the guy. I can't say anything bad about Hakan and Tutok either though, I like them too. I guess I'm like the bridge between two countries who hate each other :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 24 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]50170[/snapback][/center]
I can't say anything bad about Reek, I like the guy. I can't say anything bad about Hakan and Tutok either though, I like them too. I guess I'm like the bridge between two countries who hate each other :p
[/b]
A scaley pelted bridge. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 25 2006, 08:43 AM) [snapback]50201[/snapback][/center]
maybe :blush:
[/b]
Meanie :(

Xira is to this day the only person Jhon Brais hated ingame. He killed him while he was overt AFK one time and he never got over it :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 24 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]50251[/snapback][/center]
Meanie :(

Xira is to this day the only person Jhon Brais hated ingame. He killed him while he was overt AFK one time and he never got over it :p
[/b]
Who is Jhon Brais?

Back