Reason 1 Why WoW Is A Joke

Huntress

TBC was out 27 hours and guess what a Frenchy Gnome Mage hit level 70 already. Sure the majority of the people playing will take it slow but that isnt even possible in other well known MMO's. Color me stupid maybe it is. Here's the link and before you cry fake on the third page of the thread near the bottom someone posted links to French web pages and other screenies. I can't read French but Brianna can so she translated it. Seems 100% true to me. GG WoW.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...09358&sid=1

gliders FTL

LOL = je ding!

I'm so gonna say that from now on.

je ding!

(that's so french. I don't want to use the REAL american phrase, so I'm gonna make it my own - I Ding! instead of ding. LMAO)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 17 2007, 06:34 AM) [snapback]139746[/snapback][/center]
gliders FTL

LOL = je ding!

I'm so gonna say that from now on.

je ding!

(that's so french. I don't want to use the REAL american phrase, so I'm gonna make it my own - I Ding! instead of ding. LMAO)
[/b]

Yeah that had me going to thought it was hilarious :D

Doubt he used Gliders... more like his guild got together and out of group healed and DPS'ed for him while he Arcane Jizz Bombed the enitre Outland just so they could secure bragging rights. DEE DEE DEE

Back