Random Thread: Circumcision

<----- mutilated

I asked my mom and she said "what in the hell kind of question is that!?" so I diddint really get a solid answer :/

But I had my son mutilated also ... I guess I just did it because.... well .... mine looks like that ... I never really put much thought into it.

<---- also circumsized

I had my son circumsized as well, not just because mine looks that way, but because I also did some research into and discussed it with his pediatrician in some depth before we went through with it. I felt the potential benefits outweighed any of the negatives.

However, in another generation, expect there to be more uncircumsized boys than circumsized, because Medicaid has stopped covering the procedure. I had to for it all, up front, and the majority on Medicaid will not choose to pay out-of-pocket for it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lpb8733 @ Oct 13 2006, 04:48 PM) [snapback]125371[/snapback][/center]
<---- also circumsized

I had my son circumsized as well, not just because mine looks that way, but because I also did some research into and discussed it with his pediatrician in some depth before we went through with it. I felt the potential benefits outweighed any of the negatives.

However, in another generation, expect there to be more uncircumsized boys than circumsized, because Medicaid has stopped covering the procedure. I had to for it all, up front, and the majority on Medicaid will not choose to pay out-of-pocket for it.
[/b]

Okay, so since you have done research into it, what exactly are the positives then?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 13 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]125420[/snapback][/center]
Okay, so since you have done research into it, what exactly are the positives then?
[/b]

Yeah to me this whole process seems more like an easy way for the hospital to make some quick cash...the procedure takes like 10 mins, and probably makes them amazing money....no wonder they convince everyone there to do it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whewa @ Oct 14 2006, 08:30 AM) [snapback]125450[/snapback][/center]
Yeah to me this whole process seems more like an easy way for the hospital to make some quick cash...the procedure takes like 10 mins, and probably makes them amazing money....no wonder they convince everyone there to do it.
[/b]

tbh, It take about 2 mins.

Back