Random thought About School and crud

they stopped coming to my house a couple of years ago i miss them they were fun to yell at :(

The reason you are learning that is for ethnic diversity. You should know a little about all cultures this way you are more of a sheep coming into the real world than a wolf (.....ummm politically correct is a term that can be applied in this case)

And they wonder why on average United States education is so far behind other countries.... :(

Yes, well you'd get a better picture of ethnic diversity by studying small portions of multiple religions, not just all of one religion. ;)

Hmm High-School the biggest waste of 4 years of my life that I will never get back..... and don't get me started on guidance counselors, bleh!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 21 2006, 08:23 AM) [snapback]32473[/snapback][/center]
I'm... actually... I don't beleive in any religion. I always took it as a method to moderate and control the people.
[/b]
Q.F.E.

Wulf came home last night from Prague and he brought me a present of 70% alcohol Absynthe with real wormwood. the bottle is really pretty but jeeeebus.... the drink is awful...no wonder they dripped it over a cube of sugar and then lit the sugar cube on fire, then drank it... mmmmmmmmm

bohemians R us

erk!

Back