Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once, maybe twice

• Atleast three times

• Four or more

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jul 30 2006, 01:13 AM) [snapback]99013[/snapback][/center]
hardly at all anymore :(
[/b]
awwwwwww monopoly is awesome. People complain that the game takes too long to play through but that's the fun because you all just hang out.

shit i agree. i <3 this game but nobody ever wants to play cos it takes too long. however i always found that messing around with the other players was the best part about playing hehe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 30 2006, 11:12 AM) [snapback]99069[/snapback][/center]
shit i agree. i <3 this game but nobody ever wants to play cos it takes too long. however i always found that messing around with the other players was the best part about playing hehe
[/b]
Do what I did. Buy Star Wars Monopoly CD-Rom B)
e0_1_b.JPG

Play it a couple of times and let it gather dust for years. :D It's quite good with 3D and videos etc.
Theres a few on Ebay quite cheap. :lol: Even SWG for 99p! :p

And if you play you should get one of the many box versions. B)
MonopolySWSagaBox.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007ZGPEI
You can Monopoly for all sorts of films now.

it just occurred to me that the US and UK versions of monopoly would be totally different.......

and yeah i bought a monopoly pc game a couple of years ago with the intention of playing multiplayer with my friends rofl. multiplayer didnt work for some reason i cant remember

you will have different street and train station names etc surely? i wouldnt have thought the US version would have all locations from london like ours does and if it did id be REALLY surprised lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 30 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]99221[/snapback][/center]
you will have different street and train station names etc surely? i wouldnt have thought the US version would have all locations from london like ours does and if it did id be REALLY surprised lol
[/b]

US version's names/places are from Atlantic City, NJ. So, yeah, the US and the UK versions would be different.

Obviosuly the orignal Monopoly was the London one, but things are changing they even have a Star Wars one now. Madhead is good at it, but not as good as me.

I don't even know which board game is monopoly. Have heard of it, but never played. In other words I can't visualize it. You know what I mean?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 31 2006, 10:55 AM) [snapback]99582[/snapback][/center]
:eek: i dont know how anyone cant know what monopoly is :p
[/b]
We haven't lived in the same culture. For me there wasn't board games. First table top game I played was D&D, then AD&D, and then Vampire. :lol:

Before that it was Trompos, Yo-yos, bebe leche, tachos, voto, repetible, gallina ciega, tons of other games. Most of them required running around. :lol: Good ol'times.

ahhh monopoly. when else can you scream at another family member or friend, maybe even get into an ensuing fist fight, and then once the game is put away get back to being yourselves

you mean like this?:
*prodigy rolls dice*

"oh shit i didnt collect my 200 for passing GO" - previous player

"too bad, ive rolled now......" -me

"OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU ************!!!!" - previous player[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 31 2006, 04:37 PM) [snapback]99717[/snapback][/center]
you mean like this?:
[/b]
Rofl that has happened to me so many times ;p

Back