Quick question

Gaarawar

Any way to make it jump to the newest post in each thread when you enter the thread, as in the swg forums? Dunno if I missed that option on a menu somewhere, but I hate scrolling thru posts I've already read just to see someone's response.

Oh, and any way to mark all the posts read for the entire site? Maybe I missed that option somewhere too...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gaarawar @ Dec 29 2005, 07:42 PM) [snapback]19558[/snapback][/center]
Any way to make it jump to the newest post in each thread when you enter the thread, as in the swg forums? Dunno if I missed that option on a menu somewhere, but I hate scrolling thru posts I've already read just to see someone's response.

Oh, and any way to mark all the posts read for the entire site? Maybe I missed that option somewhere too...[/b]

Scratch first question. Figured that one out. lol. Just need the second then.

Right below this board there are two links on the right hand side. One says delete cookies and the other is mark all posts as read. You can also do it for a single board by clicking on the little square (I think it says like IPB or something in the square) to the left of the board.

To go to the first unread post in a thread, click on the small orange icon next to the thread name in the list (the one in the red box in this screenie):

To mark all posts as read, go to the main forum page and scroll all the way down and click on the "Mark posts as read" button as highlighted in this screenshot:

Back