Question for Guys

SynTaXx-Wrath

If you're happy, I'm. . .
Its your 1st date with a girl, prefer her wearing a skirt, jeans? which do you think looks better on a girl?

lol I am serious. I know it kind of comes down to the taste of the guy but I asked D what he thought since he introduced us and he said jeans

Depends on where you are going for the date. A skirt is to be expected if going out to a real nice place to eat as opposed to jeans. Personally, I like Jeans though.

Pair of tight jeans............nothin better then starin at that ass crammed into a pair of tight fittin jeans. Also nice to wear a old, worn cowgirl hat and a tight fittin shirt.......show off all the assests

I have the shirt and jeans, curled hair, but .. lol I would get beat up for wearing a cowboy hat around here

It depends on whether or not you plan on unleashing the kooter that night. If so, skirt with no underwear will leave a lasting impression.

Tight ass jeans, If she has a nice ass that is, otherwise a skirt to show off her legs, and for easy access.

Okay, coffee date turned to a dinner date after we talked for an hour at the cafe. Then dinner turned to a movie :) 300 since we hadn't seen it yet. So a coffee date turned into a 7 hour date :D wooters
And nothing below the belt, just 2 kisses good bye.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 22 2007, 01:28 AM) [snapback]149552[/snapback][/center]
It depends on whether or not you plan on unleashing the kooter that night. If so, skirt with no underwear will leave a lasting impression.[/b]
On the chair if nothing else

I'm not a man, but I'll answer anyway :p

It's so depending on the guy. An ex of mine said he liked pants a lot more since they show off your ass much better. Another one said he liked short skirt...because he thought they looked more sexy.

I say it depends on the skirt/pants...pants if they are tight and show off your ass, skirt if you wanna show some legs... ;) But ultimatly, wear what you're comfy in, because that is whats gonna make you look good in it... ^_^

lol, and I just saw that you had the date already...good luck on the up-coming ones! ^_^

he's so sweet we did lunch today between classes.. and I realize that having all guys as best friends has warped me.. because I found myself thinking "damn, how many dates before he puts out"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXxLubba'sD @ Mar 23 2007, 09:27 PM) [snapback]149742[/snapback][/center]
he's so sweet we did lunch today between classes.. and I realize that having all guys as best friends has warped me.. because I found myself thinking "damn, how many dates before he puts out"
[/b]

about 2minutes after you lead him to your room blind folded... :p

Back