Quality time with the kid

Respect and proper gun handling/maintenance are excellent things to teach a child.

P.S. WC will beat her time when she is that age

I have my doubts about her age... she looks more like 13-14... I say that because she looks a bit bigger than my 10 year old.

I have my doubts about her age... she looks more like 13-14... I say that because she looks a bit bigger than my 10 year old.

Bah, small baby raiser! You better sell them to the carnies before they get too old and the circus don't want em no more!

Heh, I can't believe I didn't watch this vid until now.

I think the real question here remains whether or not she can hit a moving target at 250 yards down wind at dusk. "Deep breath sweetie, slow squeeze of the trigger....lead your target...thats it" Now thats real family bonding :p

Last edited:
Heh, I can't believe I didn't watch this vid until now.

I think the real question here remains whether or not she can hit a moving target at 250 yards down wind at dusk. "Deep breathe sweetie, slow squeeze of the trigger....lead your target...thats it" Now thats real family bonding :p

I would say the weapon would prolly drop her to the ground, but then you have those kids in less fortunate countries that can handle guns pretty well. Which is sad.

I'd say we prop her up on the mounted 50 cal and call it a day. Just like Leah Thompson in Red Dawn. WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as she holds it one handed like Arnie in Commando with the ammo belt held in her other hand I don't see why not. Gotta properly feed the pig, you don't want it to jam up while she's mowing down the bad guys now do we?

As long as she holds it one handed like Arnie in Commando with the ammo belt held in her other hand I don't see why not. Gotta properly feed the pig, you don't want it to jam up while she's mowing down the bad guys now do we?
How about a milligun like in T2? :eek:

I was thinking more along the lines of strapping her up with the minigun like Senator Jesse Ventura had in Predator. That way if she takes a few bullets in a heated fire fight she can properly refuse to first aid offers by telling squad mates that quote "she doesn't have time to bleed" I figure most minigun weilding 11 yr olds would respond in this fashion.

Back