"Pulling An El-Diablos"

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Also referred to as, "Pulling an El-D"

Definition:
To suddenly disconnect from a game without warning when signs of pwnage against you are about to occure, and afterwards making up an excuse to justify your actions, despite the fact that it happens on a consistent basis in the same game.[/b]

Example:
Fried Yoda kills El-Diablos. Fried Yoda kills El-Diablos. Fried Yoda kills El-Diablos. Fried Yoda kills El-Diablos. El-Diablos kills TK-432. Fried Yoda kills El-Diablos. Fried Yoda kills El-Diablos. Fried Yoda kills El-Diablos. El-Diablos left.

The next day: "Hey, El, why did you leave all of a sudden last night?"
"My room mate decided to disconnect our router while I'm playing!"[/b]

rofl i kid you not. my roomate is poor at communicating when he does shit. He shut off the water to the house without telling anyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 7 2006, 02:46 PM) [snapback]55111[/snapback][/center]
I think El-D has gotten married.
[/b]
no living with a married couple I feel like I am.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Mar 7 2006, 11:47 AM) [snapback]55114[/snapback][/center]
no living with a married couple I feel like I am.
[/b]
threesomes?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 7 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]55123[/snapback][/center]
threesomes?
[/b]
Probably. But El-D still has to sit and watch... like the 4th wheel on a 3-wheeler...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 7 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]55123[/snapback][/center]
threesomes?
[/b]
Not between those 2. They are my good friends but if there ever was a threesome (which will NEVER happen) I think I would fall asleep cause they are a little boring as far as people. Not very creative in the passion department.

passion.... the art of playing with fire and not getting totally burned :)

Back