Private Messages

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
Um. You can tell me where to go if you'd like, but um. any chance I could get more than 100 PM's? I run out of room too quickly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 29 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]65203[/snapback][/center]
Um. You can tell me where to go if you'd like, but um. any chance I could get more than 100 PM's? I run out of room too quickly.
[/b]

:lol:

Delete some hun. They all can't be important.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 29 2006, 04:15 PM) [snapback]65211[/snapback][/center]
:lol:

Delete some hun. They all can't be important.
[/b]

Do you know how much TIME it takes to click click click to delete them all? /ducks And I can't delete them ALL because some of them have things that are important from people...oh crap I think I deleted something important...

the top row in the PM section has a checkmark that allows you to select/deselect all :) i've upped it to 200, but thats as much as i'm willing to go, for the sake of database space

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 29 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]65301[/snapback][/center]
the top row in the PM section has a checkmark that allows you to select/deselect all :) i've upped it to 200, but thats as much as i'm willing to go, for the sake of database space
[/b]

Don't cave to the hugger!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 29 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]65301[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I saw that, but then I'll delete the messages I need to keep!

Thank you though - I appreciate it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 30 2006, 08:47 AM) [snapback]65435[/snapback][/center]
Don't cave to the hugger!
[/b]
i'm not caving, i'm drawing the line :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 30 2006, 03:06 PM) [snapback]65527[/snapback][/center]
i'm not caving, i'm drawing the line :D
[/b]

You caved, we all saw it....caver. Or perhaps, "cave diver", if you know what I mean. Wink Wink. Nudge Nudge.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 31 2006, 01:06 PM) [snapback]65857[/snapback][/center]
i prefer cyber in WoW with a hammer ;) :D
[/b]

I know, I know, no need to keep reminding us. Jeez.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bink @ Apr 2 2006, 04:27 AM) [snapback]66144[/snapback][/center]
Thanks Stav, I really needed that extra room too. Much appreciated!

:thumbsup:
[/b]

Your avatar is awesome :D

Back