poor Roethlisberger

Lovie won't bench Grossman, even though Grossman is not ready for the Big Game yet. Everyone is screaming for Griese. I gotta give it to the kid though, It takes a lot of balls to go give it your best every game, even though the fans of the team you play on don't support you. When Grossman got that minor injury with the Pats, the whole bar was like, "Yes, now we'll put Griese in!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 29 2006, 06:21 PM) [snapback]135082[/snapback][/center]
Lovie won't bench Grossman, even though Grossman is not ready for the Big Game yet. Everyone is screaming for Griese. I gotta give it to the kid though, It takes a lot of balls to go give it your best every game, even though the fans of the team you play on don't support you. When Grossman got that minor injury with the Pats, the whole bar was like, "Yes, now we'll put Griese in!"
[/b]

All three of your QBs suck, just in different ways.

Rex just launches stuff deep and prays for a pass interference call.
Kyle is too chicken shit too throw to anyone unless they are WIDE open.
Brian was always notorious for "overthinking", and trying to be perfect (I blame his dad for that).

Griese had one good year with Denver, and the rest of the time he was extremely mediocre.

Big Ben sad to say, was and is highly overrated. He's destined to become a professional backup ala Jake Plummer/Brian Griese.

I miss the days of Joe Montana, Troy Aikmen, Dan Marino, John Elway and such. There aren't really any good franchise quarterbacks anymore...

Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Carson Palmer (Possibly)
Donovan McNabb (Yeah yeah, I hate the Beagles too)

Quarterbacks the media have deemed god like, but I differ...
Tony Romo (Flash in the pan)
Eli Manning (Peyton, he is not)
Michael Vick (How badly does he have to F up before they'll admit he sucks?)
Vince Young (Jury is still out)
Matt Leinhart (Not in Arizona he's not)

Back