PMs with hateful remarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycat

Dear Stav,

I have just received a PM in which a wonderhomie bashed me for my presumed sexual orientation. It is my understanding that such hateful remarks are strictly prohibited by the rules of this website:

What are the rules and regulations of this site?
Please keep in mind that this site will have people posting who are not yet 18. Please respect that fact when posting content. Please also keep in mind that there are people from all over the world that are active on this site, so your views may not necessarily agree with the views of others. So, here's a list of things that aren't allowed:

1. Bashing someone because of their race, nationality, personal issues (disabilities, weight, etc), gender, or sexual orientation.[/b]

Is there some way to keep this person from sending me any further PMs, please? :)

Dear Ekibe,

1) Obviously you know how to use PMs. And you already did. I don't need a thread to compliment your PM cause you want to make it public.
2) You don't need a reply to another thread, an entirely new thread, AND a PM to me about the SAME issue. A PM will do.
3) Read my PM reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back