Please Stav, hilfe!

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
It says I've turned off private messaging, which I haven't. Tried to change it, but it wont work. Also, my links wont work...:huh:
Can you please help?:)

It says I've turned off private messaging, which I haven't. Tried to change it, but it wont work. Also, my links wont work...:huh:
Can you please help?:)

Try now for the PMs. I'm not sure what you mean by links not working though

Try now for the PMs. I'm not sure what you mean by links not working though
Yay, PMs work now. Thanks!! :)

And about the links, when I click some links, or paste them in myself, they just dont work....

And how do I make it so I can have a certain text as a link instead of the actual page adress? I know how to on the old forum set-up, but now Im confused :p

Type the text you want. For example, i want the word HERE to be a link. I then highlight that word with my mouse and in my message toolbar i click the little icon that has a world with a paperclip thingy on it. Type in the URL and press OK, and you're done

Type the text you want. For example, i want the word HERE to be a link. I then highlight that word with my mouse and in my message toolbar i click the little icon that has a world with a paperclip thingy on it. Type in the URL and press OK, and you're done
Piece of cake lol Thanks! :)

Back