Please, no more john-fucking-mellencamp

Tiberious

every god damn commercial break they are playing that 'our-country' song. A few times a day is okay, but please not a few times a quarter.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Oct 29 2006, 09:28 PM) [snapback]129344[/snapback][/center]
And thats worse then Peyton Manning on every commercial after that?
[/b]

*bangs on diner table*

D - CAF!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 30 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]129364[/snapback][/center]
*bangs on diner table*

D - CAF!
[/b]
<3 that part of the commercial.

actually, speaking of sports commercials...i really like the one with LeBron James jogging in the water of the Training Pool.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 29 2006, 11:35 PM) [snapback]129379[/snapback][/center]
actually, speaking of sports commercials...i really like the one with LeBron James jogging in the water of the Training Pool.
[/b]

Really?

I, honestly, can't stand any of those multiple LeBron commercials.

Best sports commercial were the "*Blank* would be better if it were hockey"

My favorite was the basketball one. Shows someone shooting a basketball, then it shows the hoop with a goalie sitting on it in full hockey pads. He kicks the ball away, and laughs like a crazy fuck. Made me laugh quite hard.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 29 2006, 10:41 PM) [snapback]129380[/snapback][/center]
Really?

I, honestly, can't stand any of those multiple LeBron commercials. [/b]
it's just this one. something about it. the music, the setting. it just reminds me so much of Greece.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 30 2006, 08:24 AM) [snapback]129422[/snapback][/center]
it's just this one. something about it. the music, the setting. it just reminds me so much of Greece.
[/b]

Yes, a black man running in a pool would remind me of Greece as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Oct 30 2006, 08:56 AM) [snapback]129448[/snapback][/center]
Yes, a black man running in a pool would remind me of Greece as well.
[/b]

:lol:

Factoid That May Interest Only Me
The John Cougar Mellencamp "This is Our Country'' Chevy jingle, which every single one of us knows every word to, was aired on NBC four times in a 37-minute span of the 8 o'clock hour Sunday night.[/b]

:wacko:

Back