Petition for a wardrobe malfunction in 2007

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Seriously, i just got home. That super bowl was god-aweful. A wardrobe malfunction on the entire seahawks cheerleading squad could've made it a tad bit more interesting. Hopefully, a wardrobe malfunction next year won't make that suberbowl suck like this one did. Even the ref sucked. Jeez, i want my 4 hours back

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 6 2006, 04:34 AM) [snapback]40196[/snapback][/center]
Seriously, i just got home. That super bowl was god-aweful. A wardrobe malfunction on the entire seahawks cheerleading squad could've made it a tad bit more interesting. Hopefully, a wardrobe malfunction next year won't make that suberbowl suck like this one did. Even the ref sucked. Jeez, i want my 4 hours back
[/b]

why did it suck?

Even if the seahawks did win, it still would have sucked. It was uninteresting and uneventful. It was like watching two high school teams play. There was nothinig professional about it.

and rankin, i didn't put any money on the seahawks or the steelers. Squares were $500 a package or $200 individually. Can't afford that

I called in to Eddie & Jobo on B96 this morning as i was driving to the train station. THey were asking for people under 30 to call in and give their opinions on the Rolling Stones halftime show. I called in around 7:15am, and said,

"Eddie, Jobo, there's a time in every little boy's life where he reaches the age that he begins to notice some changes. These include bad body odor, wrinkles, failing health, and crappy social security. Its at that time when little boys are supposed to RETIRE."

Eddie and Jobo were laughing their asses off, and then Jobo did one of his infamous impressions of Marge McDouche with my topic :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 6 2006, 11:24 AM) [snapback]40351[/snapback][/center]
I called in to Eddie & Jobo on B96 this morning as i was driving to the train station. THey were asking for people under 30 to call in and give their opinions on the Rolling Stones halftime show. I called in around 7:15am, and said,

"Eddie, Jobo, there's a time in every little boy's life where he reaches the age that he begins to notice some changes. These include bad body odor, wrinkles, failing health, and crappy social security. Its at that time when little boys are supposed to RETIRE."

Eddie and Jobo were laughing their asses off, and then Jobo did one of his infamous impressions of Marge McDouche with my topic :D
[/b]
Dude.. I gave up on Eddie & Jobo when I was fifteen. Their shit was tired then. Morning zoo shows ftL.

I say if the Super Bowl is going to suck as much as it did this year, they should just show the langerie bowl!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Feb 6 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]40366[/snapback][/center]
Dude.. I gave up on Eddie & Jobo when I was fifteen. Their shit was tired then. Morning zoo shows ftL.
[/b]
Ouch!

I had fun yesterday, and I forgot the superbowl was on ~giggle~
I was playing WoW with Avari :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Feb 6 2006, 11:54 AM) [snapback]40366[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

When I was 15 my cousin (who'se like 10 years older than me) got Eddie and Jobo drunk off ouzo shots on a thursday night at our bar. Eddie and Jobo gave us a shoutout on the air, saying, "We're so hungover, thanks to the Big Malakes John and Steven at Gatsby's in Arlington Heights. They got us drunk off some Greek Ouzo shots!"

Ever since then, i've been an E&J Fanboi :D

Back