Petition for a forum change

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• STFU, troll.

• Total voters
okay.... wasn't asking for a super long quote space ( as in a whole poem or anything) but you know a few more words would be nice ...

not all of us want honking great big images in our sig files :(

There is no real support for this, 61.54% of people surveyed believe I am just trolling.

I was just thinking that it would look less "cluttered" if instead of quote a 344-line post

Just address the person's forum handle with a brief description of their topic...

just a thought

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Mar 24 2006, 07:32 AM) [snapback]62633[/snapback][/center]
STFU, troll. <3
[/b]

Consume a satchel of phalluses, you sexual act!

although i do find super long quotes annoying, i'm afraid there isn't a way to have a line-limit for quotes :( i searched for such a mod, doesn't exist. not sure if it is even possible. I guess the power of condensing super long quotes lies in the people, and not me :eek:

funny thing is ... is there is a limit.
I often get your sig has too many characters in it and it's a limit of 200 something I think.... super long quotes are out medium long quotes are out more than two line quotes are out. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 27 2006, 01:08 AM) [snapback]63955[/snapback][/center]
funny thing is ... is there is a limit.
I often get your sig has too many characters in it and it's a limit of 200 something I think.... super long quotes are out medium long quotes are out more than two line quotes are out. :(
[/b]

Yeah, seriously, you can have a super long picture sig, but try to have some actual text in your sig and it is axed. (Please note: not a slam on Stav, just on the admin tools that are out there)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 27 2006, 04:02 PM) [snapback]64025[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, seriously, you can have a super long picture sig, but try to have some actual text in your sig and it is axed. (Please note: not a slam on Stav, just on the admin tools that are out there)
[/b]

more text would be nice... not asking for a GD epic poem but ..... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

you can simply just scroll down a little faster with your mouse-wheel or the old fashioned click-hold-&-pull on the scrollbar. Not that hard :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Mar 27 2006, 04:39 PM) [snapback]64084[/snapback][/center]
you can simply just scroll down a little faster with your mouse-wheel or the old fashioned click-hold-&-pull on the scrollbar. Not that hard :)
[/b]

heh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 27 2006, 09:02 AM) [snapback]64025[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

If you need more text, let me know. (or do this yourself) I can create a jpg image with what you need and host it on filelodge.

I don't want an image I want to be able to use quotes that are longer than five words or so.... I like changing the quotes in my sig on a regular basis but the text limitations are a bit frustrating :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 27 2006, 10:13 AM) [snapback]64122[/snapback][/center]
I don't want an image I want to be able to use quotes that are longer than five words or so.... I like changing the quotes in my sig on a regular basis but the text limitations are a bit frustrating :(
[/b]

Well then PM stav and ask for more.

I keep hoping he'll read this and maybe give... I already asked for a lot of stuff....don't want to be bugging him ALL the time...

Back