Patriots: 18-1

djmtott

What's my name again?
a-big-fat-failure.gif

The only regret I have about the Giants making the game winning touchdown is that I would have had the $1500 reverse if they hadn't. Oh well, I'm so happy the Gaytriots lost. I was sick of this 19-0 bullshit from their fans. Fuck the Patriots and fuck Tom Brady and Wes Welker and Belicheat. Fuck them all.

Although having a back to back Manning bowl isn't something I an happy with, it's better than having those fuckers win.

Although having a back to back Manning bowl isn't something I an happy with, it's better than having those fuckers win.

That's precisely how I feel as well. Not exactly an Eli fan, but it sure as hell beats Pretty boy Tom winning another. I guess he will just have to go home and have angry rape sex with the supermodel while she pretends it's a Manning plugging her.

I wasn't surprised. The Giants have quite a history of toppling favorites. I didn't particularly care who won, either. I don't have anything in particular against the Patriots. I wish they would have won to shut down the 35-year-aged Dolphin fanatics (I'm from Buffalo, you see), but I wanted them to have to shit bricks to do it.

Why would you think too soon?

I'm sure they had a different version for a Patriots win.

Oh, I have no doubt they had one for both scenarios, I was just making a joke about how it was a giant slam in the Patriot fans faces just one hour after the game was over.

I figured the "too soon" punchline would have made that fact obvious.

Oh, I have no doubt they had one for both scenarios, I was just making a joke about how it was a giant slam in the Patriot fans faces just one hour after the game was over.

I figured the "too soon" punchline would have made that fact obvious.
It wasn't obvious to me, because I don't think there's any 'grace' period after something like that. The super bowl was the Patriots game to win or lose and they failed.

In my eyes, after the season they had, that loss was worse than four Bills super bowl losses combined, and that defined epic failure.

Back