One of Those Days

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
I set my alarm clock at 6:30 so I can wake up around 7, 7:30. (I snooze a lot.) So it goes off at 6:30, and I can't find the fricken thing. After minutes of blindly searching (I wake up groggy every morning), I find it and hit snooze. Next thing I know it goes off again, and it's 8:45...I have to be in at work at 9.

I'm going to start going to bed earlier.

*hugs* I hope you have a good day hun.

But I just hate when that happens to me ... I need time to wake up in the morning and drink at least one coffee or else my day goes all wrong :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nerthy @ Mar 10 2006, 09:45 AM) [snapback]57055[/snapback][/center]
*hugs* I hope you have a good day hun.

But I just hate when that happens to me ... I need time to wake up in the morning and drink at least one coffee or else my day goes all wrong :mellow:
[/b]

And no time for fruit. /sigh OJ again for my fruit content today. UGH. Too much sugar in it, and not enough fiber, but at least it's my fruit!

I've been known to only grunt when I first wake up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 11 2006, 12:46 AM) [snapback]57057[/snapback][/center]
And no time for fruit. /sigh OJ again for my fruit content today. UGH. Too much sugar in it, and not enough fiber, but at least it's my fruit!

I've been known to only grunt when I first wake up.
[/b]

I eat my fruit in yougurt (and alot more during the day)... mmm :D It's just plain good, I prepare a lot of it and bring it to work if i don't have time to eat it when I wake up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nerthy @ Mar 10 2006, 09:51 AM) [snapback]57064[/snapback][/center]
I eat my fruit in yougurt (and alot more during the day)... mmm :D It's just plain good, I prepare a lot of it and bring it to work if i don't have time to eat it when I wake up
[/b]

Ik! I hate yogurt. :ninja: Once I go to training, I think my diet may be different. I have a feelign they're going to yell at me for my lack of milk-like products.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 11 2006, 12:57 AM) [snapback]57069[/snapback][/center]
Ik! I hate yogurt. :ninja: Once I go to training, I think my diet may be different. I have a feelign they're going to yell at me for my lack of milk-like products.
[/b]

I'm sure they will hun... At least you eat cheese (mmm cheese *drool* ) and if you learn to like yogurt you can add cereal to it with your fruit and you'll have your fibers as well :D

I eat about 2 slices of multi-grain bread (the kind with chunks of seeds and other weird things in it...)

I eat the low-fat skim mozz sticks now a lot to supplement my meals. (well one a meal not like 20 lol)

Right now I'm happy I'm not eating any sugar.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 11 2006, 01:04 AM) [snapback]57072[/snapback][/center]
I eat about 2 slices of multi-grain bread (the kind with chunks of seeds and other weird things in it...)

I eat the low-fat skim mozz sticks now a lot to supplement my meals. (well one a meal not like 20 lol)

Right now I'm happy I'm not eating any sugar.
[/b]

Hun that is all that matters :D *hugs*

Sleep > Work :p

oh oh

greece.386.gallery_normal.jpg

Trying to offend people here..... Stav look!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 11 2006, 12:57 AM) [snapback]57069[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I too hate yogurt, but Mcdonalds Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits are the shnizzle. I don't know what type of yogurt that is, I've tried to find a yogurt that tastes like that at stores but to no avail. I guess its good, for the times I have to go to Mcdonalds I have something to get. Pretty much the only thing I'd eat from there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Mar 10 2006, 10:54 AM) [snapback]57094[/snapback][/center]
I too hate yogurt, but Mcdonalds Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits are the shnizzle. I don't know what type of yogurt that is, I've tried to find a yogurt that tastes like that at stores but to no avail. I guess its good, for the times I have to go to Mcdonalds I have something to get. Pretty much the only thing I'd eat from there
[/b]

If it has any "sugar" listed on it I won't be able to eat it though. :wacko:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 11 2006, 02:11 AM) [snapback]57101[/snapback][/center]
If it has any "sugar" listed on it I won't be able to eat it though. :wacko:
[/b]
Well then that is homosexual

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 11 2006, 02:18 AM) [snapback]57107[/snapback][/center]
Hence my lifestyle in IIA. ;)
[/b]

Yeah If I am not mistaken you were on late last night like me ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 10 2006, 12:44 PM) [snapback]57151[/snapback][/center]
Yeah If I am not mistaken you were on late last night like me ^_^
[/b]

Yeah I was. HK after 10 is never a good idea. An then um. Oh yeah I went to talus to gather my glowie stuff for an auction and then went to look for gong parts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Mar 10 2006, 01:06 PM) [snapback]57164[/snapback][/center]
i may not know much but i do know every day is one of those days hun. :wub:
[/b]

:hug:

Back