OMG

By the way; these videos were one of those fake "viral" ad campaign thingies for Dominos Pizza.

Wow.... :mellow:

I'm sorry but people who are like that don't deserve any of that. I bet that isn't the first time it's happend either. Keep the car and just repaint it, obviously she has the money to do that.. stupid bitch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Mar 8 2007, 11:19 AM) [snapback]147606[/snapback][/center]
By the way; these videos were one of those fake "viral" ad campaign thingies for Dominos Pizza.
[/b]

Would everyone please take note, this is NOT real.

I knew a girl who was like this when I was a kid. She threw a major hissy fit because she didn't get the right kind of ice cream cake for her birthday, and then complained about the camera and everything else she got too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 8 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]147617[/snapback][/center]
Would everyone please take note, this is NOT real.
[/b]
Haha! :D

This was a really dumb campaign too. Basically there was a series of 5 of these videos including the girl's replies and stuff. On the last one she is like "Yay Yay; I finally got my Dad to buy me a blue car, and now to screw him over I'm gonna sell this ugly red car online for $9.95!" Then it links you to some dumb website. The point is supposed to be something like, a great thing selling for the low price of $9.95 just like Dominos Pizza. So dumb...

i think it should be a law that you are allowed to punch people who are actually liek that in real life. even children

especially children. whiny little bastards

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Mar 8 2007, 07:02 PM) [snapback]147623[/snapback][/center]
i think it should be a law that you are allowed to punch people who are actually liek that in real life. even children

especially children. whiny little bastards
[/b]
Nah, when it comes to being spoiled, I always blame the parents! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Mar 8 2007, 12:28 PM) [snapback]147652[/snapback][/center]
Nah, when it comes to being spoiled, I always blame the parents! :p
[/b]
Yeah they should put them on the fridge, so they don't get spoiled. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Mar 8 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]147652[/snapback][/center]
Nah, when it comes to being spoiled, I always blame the parents! :p [/b]
yeah but the parents wont do anything about it and plus its an excuse to punch children

My friend's neighbor got a brand new 2002 Mercedes Benz SLK320. After a week she totaled it in a car crash. She was so upset that daddy got her a new car, but not the same one. Instead, he went and got her a 2002 Mercedes Benz SLK32 AMG. So these bitches do exist out there, and theres more and more of them in the up and coming younger generations.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 9 2007, 06:12 AM) [snapback]147728[/snapback][/center]
My friend's neighbor got a brand new 2002 Mercedes Benz SLK320. After a week she totaled it in a car crash. She was so upset that daddy got her a new car, but not the same one. Instead, he went and got her a 2002 Mercedes Benz SLK32 AMG. So these bitches do exist out there, and theres more and more of them in the up and coming younger generations.
[/b]
They do exist, no question about it. And there are boys as well - but this attitude is more common amongst girls I'm afraid :blink:

And about th parents not caring - those parents shouldn't be allowed to get kids at all. If you can't spend quality time with your children, if you blame having a lot of work to do and not having time for your kids, if you put your kids infront of the TV/computer as a babysitter and buy them things instead of taking part in their life - you should not be able to get kids! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Mar 8 2007, 11:19 AM) [snapback]147606[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Maybe I'm not "hip" or just have an outmoded sense of how things should be, but how in the hell is that supposed to entice me to buy Domino's Pizza? In fact, after seeing it and knowing now that it's supposed to be a part of some slick marketing campaign I don't think I'll buy Domino's Pizza.

Ever.

Take that Corporate America!

Respectfully,

Mack

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mack @ Mar 9 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]147760[/snapback][/center]
Maybe I'm not "hip" or just have an outmoded sense of how things should be, but how in the hell is that supposed to entice me to buy Domino's Pizza? In fact, after seeing it and knowing now that it's supposed to be a part of some slick marketing campaign I don't think I'll buy Domino's Pizza.

Ever.

Take that Corporate America!
Respectfully,

Mack
[/b]
My favorite thing to do is boycott companies that have stupid commercials.

Because every now and then someone says "Let's make a commercial so annoying and dumb that people will remember it because it is burned into our minds." It is those stupid people who lose my business. :D

yeah, but those commercials aren't aimed at getting business. they're aimed at getting brand recognition. It may not entice you to use their service, but you WILL remember them....and somewhere down the line when you will need something that corresponds with the service they offer, you WILL remember them and consider them as an option. It's a wonderful psychological marketing technique ;)

Everyone hates advertisements and will just ignore them by flipping the channel on TV during commercials or closing a pop-up ad without even reading it. Advertisers know this; so this is the new trick to get you to pay attention to commercials. So after you've been following something for weeks, only then do they reveal that you've been suckered into actually caring about a commercial for all this time, and it will stick with you good or bad. Same thing with that fake PSP fansite a few weeks ago that was actually run by SONY. Everyone hates to think they were influenced to buy something by a dumb commercial because that's lame; so the trick is to somehow advertise to people without them knowing it.

Back