omg i am so cute!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 03:35 AM) [snapback]5036[/snapback][/center]
LMAO That's so funny. I remember once I was 16 and dating a 19 year old. I kept worrying about it.

[/b]

Man, I felt so bad for my friend, he so desperately wanted to nail her to. When he found out he just stood there staring at her in bed naked for like a good 10 minutes unable to move before finally having to leave his room with her in there.

Was it wrong that me and few other guys got the hint that she was in there waiting for him and were kind of eavesdropping just outside his door when he walked out? Yeah, we all got loaded after that for his sake.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 03:35 AM) [snapback]5036[/snapback][/center]
LMAO That's so funny. I remember once I was 16 and dating a 19 year old. I kept worrying about it.

of course this was the guy that when I broke up with him (was talking marriage to a 16 year old eep) that had his friends call up and say that he got hit by a car while running away from home (because i broke up with him of course). I called up his family to give my condolences and he answered the phone. DOH. (He said oh this is his uncle) I almost ripped him a new one.
[/b]
rofl, who says that crap? and you werent calling to make sure he was ok LOL!! Thats why we made Caller ID dummy lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 5 2005, 01:26 PM) [snapback]5064[/snapback][/center]
rofl, who says that crap? and you werent calling to make sure he was ok LOL!! Thats why we made Caller ID dummy lol
[/b]

Let's just say I've definately had some "winner" boyfriends.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 04:27 AM) [snapback]5066[/snapback][/center]
Let's just say I've definately had some "winner" boyfriends.
[/b]
ROFL if you gonna do that, at least "dissappear" for a few days or something!!
Sounds like you landed right with your hubby at least, rather have crappy (ex)boyfriends and a good husband then the other way around :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 07:37 AM) [snapback]5298[/snapback][/center]
Actually I think Ruler is 15.
[/b]
wow if thats true ill feel kinda dumb lol
looks a little older in pic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 5 2005, 04:47 PM) [snapback]5311[/snapback][/center]
lol i am 15 :p

that was when i was in first grade :eek:
[/b]

I love it when I'm right. Er. That came out really ego-centric.

lol its in my bio if you clicked my name...gosh :p

hey im born 10 days before you Tiv :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 5 2005, 04:49 PM) [snapback]5316[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Woot! Taurus' are cute :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 6 2005, 07:49 AM) [snapback]5316[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Tivs only 15?!?!?!

And that boys and girls are how rumors get started lol!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 6 2005, 07:51 AM) [snapback]5323[/snapback][/center]
Tivs only 15?!?!?!

And that boys and girls are how rumors get started lol!!!
[/b]
rofl

CACA!

<This thread has been cacaized by Curse and his gestapo of fecal matter. Thank you and have a nice day.>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 6 2005, 11:25 AM) [snapback]5512[/snapback][/center]
CACA!

<This thread has been cacaized by Curse and his gestapo of fecal matter. Thank you and have a nice day.>
[/b]
your caca is not in effect until you replace your avatar

Back