OMG Epise and Cysha

LOL they aren't nuts dearie.

Not even NEAR it.

Meet my family:

Aunt K. Aunt K refuses to believe she got a divorce. She's Catholic, and can't get a divorce. She also thinks that angels speak to her, and sees miracles on a daily basis. On top of this, she refuses to go anywhere near people. She stays inside most of the time. She likes to give people presents...like tulip bulbs at my grandfather's funeral.

Aunt B. B is more like me. Overweight. Depressed. Not too crazy, just needs a push in the right direction that hasn't worked in a long time.

Uncle R. Has the mentality of a 12 year old. He once was dating a girl online from CA who was one of the actresses in the Judge Judy Courtroom. He gave her an ATM card to his account before he ever met her in person. He also gave her a car. (a nice one too) He lets women rule him. On top of this, he wears a blue knit cap that he's worn since I can remember. Apparently when he was a kid, he got his head shaved in a fan (yes he stuck his head in a fan) and was so embarassed he never took off his hat again. He buys new hats when the old ones wear thin, but he always is wearing them.

I won't go into my immediate brothers and sisters, but let's just say there is a reason I don't talk to 3 out of 5 of them.

Cysha is a sweetheart, and Epise has some problems with anger. I think we can live with that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 26 2006, 12:32 PM) [snapback]120509[/snapback][/center]
But, but, but, but Cysha is sweet. :D

No comment on Epise. [/b]
Epise is :wub: :wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 26 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]120513[/snapback][/center]
Nope, nope. :unsure: [/b]
You of all people I thought would be less judgemental and more nice to poor Epise :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Sep 26 2006, 10:36 AM) [snapback]120514[/snapback][/center]
You of all people I thought would be less judgemental and more nice to poor Epise :p
[/b]
But I'm not saying anything *giggle*
I just denied to your suggestions *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 26 2006, 10:32 AM) [snapback]120509[/snapback][/center]
But, but, but, but Cysha is sweet. :D

No comment on Epise.
[/b]

I agree, Cysha is the sweetest!!! :D

As for that other person, well, you know what they say, "If you can't say anything nice..." ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 26 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]120515[/snapback][/center]
But I'm not saying anything *giggle*
I just denied to your suggestions *giggle*
[/b]
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Sep 26 2006, 12:41 PM) [snapback]120521[/snapback][/center]
awwww you made him sad! :hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ekibe @ Sep 26 2006, 12:40 PM) [snapback]120520[/snapback][/center]
I agree, Cysha is the sweetest!!! :D

As for that other person, well, you know what they say, "If you can't say anything nice..." ;) [/b]
Stav will lock your thread? :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ekibe @ Sep 26 2006, 12:40 PM) [snapback]120520[/snapback][/center]
As for that other person, well, you know what they say, "If you can't say anything nice..." ;)
[/b]
/rofl.............is someone still upset over her pm :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 26 2006, 12:45 PM) [snapback]120525[/snapback][/center]
Too bad. *shrug*
[/b]
oh it's ok...........still have much :wub: for ya B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Sep 26 2006, 10:48 AM) [snapback]120531[/snapback][/center]
oh it's ok...........still have much :wub: for ya B)
[/b]
*shudders*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 26 2006, 12:49 PM) [snapback]120533[/snapback][/center]
*shudders*
[/b]
ahhh you look cold.......come on over here and let Big Daddy E keep you warm and cozy :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Sep 26 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]120536[/snapback][/center]
ahhh you look cold.......come on over here and let Big Daddy E keep you war and cozy :) [/b]
rofl Big Daddy E :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back