OMG Bored

Zampy

i remembered why being at home isn't fun. there's nothing to do here. all i can do is sit in my room in front of the computer, eat, and sleep. in another day that would have been the perfect life, but when i could be in daytona and do nothing with other people, this just doesn't feel the same anymore. not only is all my stuff, such as cds and clothes, plus my car -.-, not here, she's asleep as well :(

Hey at least you have a computer. I'll be heading up home for Christmas on Friday and all my mom has is my old old 400mhz pentium with a voodoo3 and a 56k connection which seems to max out at 28.8 and a 12 inch monitor, lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 20 2005, 02:03 AM) [snapback]14530[/snapback][/center]
Hey at least you have a computer. I'll be heading up home for Christmas on Friday and all my mom has is my old old 400mhz pentium with a voodoo3 and a 56k connection which seems to max out at 28.8 and a 12 inch monitor, lol. [/b]

welcome to northern michigan :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 20 2005, 02:03 AM) [snapback]14530[/snapback][/center]
Hey at least you have a computer. I'll be heading up home for Christmas on Friday and all my mom has is my old old 400mhz pentium with a voodoo3 and a 56k connection which seems to max out at 28.8 and a 12 inch monitor, lol.
[/b]

I thought you were like in your thirties....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 20 2005, 05:03 PM) [snapback]14530[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Something like that would make me question.......do I really want to go home?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 20 2005, 02:06 PM) [snapback]14954[/snapback][/center]
what does age have to do with visiting your parents for the holidays?
[/b]

er...maybe I just mis-read that. it's possible. I tend to see things that arne't really there....

/littlegirl voice (I see dead people)

er. Yeah.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 21 2005, 05:07 AM) [snapback]14958[/snapback][/center]
er...maybe I just mis-read that. it's possible. I tend to see things that arne't really there....

/littlegirl voice (I see dead people)

er. Yeah.
[/b]

Okay thats freaky :blink: :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 20 2005, 02:09 PM) [snapback]14961[/snapback][/center]
Okay thats freaky :blink: :unsure:
[/b]

I don't - I really don't. Just trying to make something sound sensible after I realized what an idiot I was.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 21 2005, 05:10 AM) [snapback]14965[/snapback][/center]
I don't - I really don't. Just trying to make something sound sensible after I realized what an idiot I was.
[/b]

I believe you, really I do :) *hugs* it will be okay :) I don't think you're an idiot :) I have heard wierd things about that reek guy too :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 20 2005, 02:12 PM) [snapback]14969[/snapback][/center]
I believe you, really I do :) *hugs* it will be okay :) I don't think you're an idiot :) I have heard wierd things about that reek guy too :p
[/b]

I never had a problem with reek/daemen. Course I never had a problem with Hakan. I can be an idiot - you just haven't seen it happen yet. It will. And when it does. You'll laugh!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 21 2005, 05:02 AM) [snapback]14944[/snapback][/center]
yea, you can do that cause you're buddy buddy with the owner's son =p
[/b]
Free shots and beer all night = teh pwn.
We were playing pool at the bar for shots and my buddy and I didn't lose for almost 2 hrs. All I know is I was crazy drunk last night.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 20 2005, 09:28 PM) [snapback]15237[/snapback][/center]
Free shots and beer all night = teh pwn.
We were playing pool at the bar for shots and my buddy and I didn't lose for almost 2 hrs. All I know is I was crazy drunk last night. [/b]

lil hammie drunk sending me messages FTW! :p lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 21 2005, 12:29 PM) [snapback]15238[/snapback][/center]
lil hammie drunk sending me messages FTW! :p lol
[/b]
Uh oh, I don't remember doing that :mellow: Wasn't bad was it?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 20 2005, 09:31 PM) [snapback]15241[/snapback][/center]
Uh oh, I don't remember doing that :mellow: Wasn't bad was it?! [/b]

lol nothing that could get you in trouble, but your typing was great :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 21 2005, 12:32 PM) [snapback]15243[/snapback][/center]
lol nothing that could get you in trouble, but your typing was great :p
[/b]
Now that I believe :D Worst part is when I send it, its legible to me :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 20 2005, 09:34 PM) [snapback]15244[/snapback][/center]
Now that I believe :D Worst part is when I send it, its legible to me :blink: [/b]

lol you were trying to convince me that monday nights are PERFECT for drinking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 21 2005, 12:35 PM) [snapback]15245[/snapback][/center]
lol you were trying to convince me that monday nights are PERFECT for drinking
[/b]
What nights aren't perfect? :p

Back