Ok who can answer this question

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 7 2005, 01:07 AM) [snapback]5796[/snapback][/center]
What is the
LITTLE MAN IN THE BOATS NAME........
lets see how long this takes ROFL....
DrewPA
[/b]
Pedro

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 7 2005, 01:17 AM) [snapback]5802[/snapback][/center]
That was fast......

ROFLMAO
[/b]
waitttttttt one freaking minute!!! why is it a man in the boat? if I am a female wouldn't it be the lil lady in the boat? trust me, she has a nickname and its not a guys... bias mofo's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 7 2005, 02:17 AM) [snapback]5847[/snapback][/center]
waitttttttt one freaking minute!!! why is it a man in the boat? if I am a female wouldn't it be the lil lady in the boat? trust me, she has a nickname and its not a guys... bias mofo's
[/b]
You lost your input when you fed us the Apple! Women = Evil.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 7 2005, 02:19 AM) [snapback]5850[/snapback][/center]
You lost your input when you fed us the Apple! Women = Evil.
[/b]
you are SO lucky I am not close enough to beat you like I own ya

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 7 2005, 02:29 AM) [snapback]5868[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
pwnd by a women!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 7 2005, 02:29 AM) [snapback]5868[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Oh how I wish you were. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 7 2005, 02:49 AM) [snapback]5889[/snapback][/center]
Oh how I wish you were. :p
[/b]
lol keep it up I have close friends that live in ohio

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 7 2005, 02:57 AM) [snapback]5900[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

*and she looks exactlyyyy like trinity from The Matrix, she'd help me whoop ya

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 7 2005, 02:58 AM) [snapback]5900[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I live in Bowling Green... bring it :D Can it really be considered a whooping if I don't fight back?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 7 2005, 02:58 AM) [snapback]5900[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
where do i sign up???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 7 2005, 03:04 AM) [snapback]5908[/snapback][/center]
depends who it was from
[/b]

Well i think it's Syn promising the "whooping" these days....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 7 2005, 03:01 AM) [snapback]5903[/snapback][/center]
I live in Bowling Green... bring it :D Can it really be considered a whooping if I don't fight back?!
[/b]
lol when I go down to see her gimme the info either you will get beat down or nice and schnockered with us

Back