Office mates and you

Timi

So I use to have my very own office until they hired someone new and then decided to stick him in mine. The guy is alright, if not a little socially inept, but what really drives me insane is the fact he makes these grunting noises. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 15 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]46047[/snapback][/center]
So I use to have my very own office until they hired someone new and then decided to stick him in mine. The guy is alright, if not a little socially inept, but what really drives me insane is the fact he makes these grunting noises. :blink:
[/b]
quit pumping him in the ass then he might not grunt so much!!!
Broke Back Office.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 15 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]46048[/snapback][/center]
quit pumping him in the ass then he might not grunt so much!!!
Broke Back Office.
[/b]

Again, originality eludes you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 15 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]46055[/snapback][/center]
Again, originality eludes you.
[/b]
Wow that was a weak comeback. Still reeling from that wicked burn?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 15 2006, 12:36 PM) [snapback]46057[/snapback][/center]
Wow that was a weak comeback. Still reeling from that wicked burn?
[/b]

Aparently not as bad as the wicked burn Scally left you with last night. I mean his name is Scally for cryin outloud!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 15 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]46060[/snapback][/center]
Aparently not as bad as the wicked burn Scally left you with last night. I mean his name is Scally for cryin outloud!
[/b]
No clue what you are talking about? Quit dreaming about Scally and I!!! I think you have your hands full in your office!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 15 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]46063[/snapback][/center]
No clue what you are talking about? Quit dreaming about Scally and I!!! I think you have your hands full in your office!!!
[/b]

Horrible redirect....work on your burn....they have medications for that!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 15 2006, 12:44 PM) [snapback]46071[/snapback][/center]
Horrible redirect....work on your burn....they have medications for that!
[/b]
No you are in burn denial.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 15 2006, 12:45 PM) [snapback]46072[/snapback][/center]
No you are in burn denial.
[/b]

You've been burned so bad your in a burn ward!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 15 2006, 12:52 PM) [snapback]46080[/snapback][/center]
You've been burned so bad your in a burn ward!
[/b]
I'm gonna start calling you Crispie cause you have been burned so much by me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 15 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]46306[/snapback][/center]
I'm gonna start calling you Crispie cause you have been burned so much by me.
[/b]

You've been burned so bad, people refer to you as the Human Tourch!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 16 2006, 10:34 AM) [snapback]46363[/snapback][/center]
You've been burned so bad, people refer to you as the Human Tourch!
[/b]
I thought they called Timi, Uncle Owen? I'm curious if you're misinterpreting the grunts with groans.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 15 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]46456[/snapback][/center]
I thought they called Timi, Uncle Owen? I'm curious if you're misinterpreting the grunts with groans.
[/b]

With all the grunts and groans you've heard from playing twister with all your male buddies ....you would be the expert.....oh ....that right....BURNED!

freddy016uc.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 16 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]46459[/snapback][/center]
With all the grunts and groans you've heard from playing twister with all your male buddies ....you would be the expert.....oh ....that right....BURNED!

freddy016uc.jpg

[/b]
I'll take my game of Twister over your game of Hide The Sausage, anyday.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 15 2006, 11:16 PM) [snapback]46460[/snapback][/center]
I'll take my game of Twister and leap frog, anyday.
[/b]

:blink:

el-d neglected to mention he won the world championship for finding the sausage before chuck norris could roundhouse kick him in the face

Back