Votes: 0 0.0%
  • < 1 hr

• 1 - 4 hours

• > 4 hours

• Total voters
I usually play the most when new stuff comes out. Most of the time I'm on no more than an hour I'd say if no new stuffis there.

My playing varies greatly, one week I wont play at all, one week I'll play everday, one day I'll play for 30 minutes, one day I'll play for 3 hours. Depends on my mood

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Oct 4 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]123486[/snapback][/center]
I used to play 6-7 days a week, well over 4 hours a day.
[/b]

Used to be like this. These days, I typically need a break to go do something else every couple hours, depending if I'm pvping or not.

i just looked at the poll results and they dont make sense. according to the first 2 questions 16 people dont play swg anymore but yet there are less in the third question......

i dont understand

I dont play nearly as much as I used to. I realized my RL was passing me by :mellow: now I play in the late evenings as there is nothing on TV.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Oct 6 2006, 02:16 AM) [snapback]123538[/snapback][/center]
i just looked at the poll results and they dont make sense. according to the first 2 questions 16 people dont play swg anymore but yet there are less in the third question......

i dont understand
[/b]
I was dumbfounded by that too.

Back