Not Everyone on this Forum will have a Miller Time...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 28 2006, 07:15 AM) [snapback]35996[/snapback][/center]
This is super bowl quality...
[/b]

Well it did originally air during one of the super bowls.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 28 2006, 07:19 AM) [snapback]36013[/snapback][/center]
We're too oldschool for them, Fluffy :)
[/b]

Hells yeah.

Only Ranking might know of this one, if it made it far enough to his locale:

"It's Eagleman!!!!!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 27 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]36025[/snapback][/center]
Only Ranking might know of this one, if it made it far enough to his locale:

"It's Eagleman!!!!!"
[/b]
Look at those LOW RATES!

*counters with the skeevy guy with the leather wristband watch/bracelet thing from the Victory Auto Wreckers ads*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 28 2006, 07:24 AM) [snapback]36028[/snapback][/center]
Look at those LOW RATES!

*counters with the skeevy guy with the leather wristband watch/bracelet thing from the Victory Auto Wreckers ads*
[/b]

Must be a chicago thing. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 27 2006, 04:38 PM) [snapback]36066[/snapback][/center]
Must be a chicago thing. :blink:
[/b]

I think so. /shrug

It'd be like me spewing "Bobopedic"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 28 2006, 07:39 AM) [snapback]36067[/snapback][/center]
I think so. /shrug

It'd be like me spewing "Bobopedic"
[/b]

ROFLMAO!

I hate that guy, I noticed he ditched his wife in the commercials for what probably was his secratery, and now his mistress.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 27 2006, 04:40 PM) [snapback]36071[/snapback][/center]
ROFLMAO!

I hate that guy, I noticed he ditched his wife in the commercials for what probably was his secratery, and now his mistress.
[/b]

I hate those things. When I was in HS someone created a "Bob for president" button they'd wear around once in awhile. It was soo funny

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 28 2006, 07:52 AM) [snapback]36110[/snapback][/center]
I hate those things. When I was in HS someone created a "Bob for president" button they'd wear around once in awhile. It was soo funny
[/b]

Ever shop there? His stuff sucks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 27 2006, 03:24 PM) [snapback]36028[/snapback][/center]
Look at those LOW RATES!

[/b]

OMG he remembers!

a comic once said all you would need to sell a wheelbarrow is to have a naked women on the screen for 30 seconds, then flash a wheelbarrow. to tell the truth if they made that ad, id buy one.

/ :ph34r: bump

Just finished watching the 'Best of Superbowl Commercials' special....well, it was crap because this wasn't in it. So, here is a bump to remind everyone about the glory that is EVIL BEAVER!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 4 2006, 07:13 PM) [snapback]39935[/snapback][/center]
/ :ph34r: bump

Just finished watching the 'Best of Superbowl Commercials' special....well, it was crap because this wasn't in it. So, here is a bump to remind everyone about the glory that is EVIL BEAVER!
[/b]
BEST COMMERCIAL EVAR!!!!

Back