New Terminator: Salvation trailer

Thoughts:

1- How many times can they go to the well?

2- I'll probably go see it.

3- The movie could've been not Terminator related and still be just as good.

4- I like just about any movie where Common has a supporting role.

5- How many more Terminator movies can we endure?

Well I think the direction they took this movie is what they should have done in the first place...well after the 1st terminator of course. Every time they'd flash to Reese's future memories i'd always be like "why the fuck don't they do a movie in the future where mankind is on the brink of destruction"

I've also read a few cool terminator books that deal with events leading up to John starting up the resistance. Pretty cool stuff about how they reverse engineer some of the terminators weapons so they could use them for themselves and such. Good material.

I'm just glad its not another story about protecting Connor from the 8 million robots that get sent back in time. 1st time it was great and fresh, 2nd one was just meh imo, 3rd I wish never even existed.

Ok ok ok, you got me there she's exceptionally hot.....but even she couldn't save that movie. Welll maybe her nakid all movie long would have save it.....

He uses the line: "This is not the war my mother warned me about". Really?

This looks exactly like the war she warned you about. Were you not paying attention?!?!?

And yeah, that well has been gone to so much the dry won't even come up any more.

P.S. This is the same director as the Charlie Angels movies, not to mention a slew of mediocre music videos. Oh boy.

Well, I think it can be a good action movie. Nothing less nothing more :)
Plus this John Conner actually looks....yummie ;)

Back