New Star Wars Movie

I stopped watching halfway through. Thats gotta be the worst and dumbest movie i've ever seen. It obviously won't tank, cause of all the star wars fans who will be like, "OMFG man, it's a rip off of Road Trip but it has a Star Wars theme!!!!!!!1111" It won't get my $20 at the theatre though. No way in hell.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 2 2007, 03:53 PM) [snapback]146556[/snapback][/center]
I stopped watching halfway through. Thats gotta be the worst and dumbest movie i've ever seen. It obviously won't tank, cause of all the star wars fans who will be like, "OMFG man, it's a rip off of Road Trip but it has a Star Wars theme!!!!!!!1111" It won't get my $20 at the theatre though. No way in hell.
[/b]
$20 for a ticket? You must be crazy. Tickets around here are $8.50 for our nice cinemas. o_O

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 2 2007, 12:53 AM) [snapback]146556[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
You damn trekkie

I laughed so hard when I saw this trailer... :lol:

Release date is August 17 of this year if you want to start forming lines now!

Respectfully,

Mack

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Mar 2 2007, 01:36 AM) [snapback]146564[/snapback][/center]
$20 for a ticket? You must be crazy. Tickets around here are $8.50 for our nice cinemas. o_O [/b]
Ticket + Large Popcorn + Large Coke = $18

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Mar 2 2007, 05:10 AM) [snapback]146577[/snapback][/center]
You damn trekkie [/b]
lol, dude, that movie is a total rip off from Road Trip. come on now

Well I loved Road Trip and I gotta say I am so looking forward to this..... PREMIER ALL THE WAY!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 3 2007, 01:58 AM) [snapback]146617[/snapback][/center]
you're all Star Wars Sellouts :p
[/b]

well I play swg dont i? :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 2 2007, 10:11 AM) [snapback]146619[/snapback][/center]
well I play swg dont i? :blink: [/b]
That doesn't make you a sellout, that just means it's less likely that we'll date since we play different games :D ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 2 2007, 07:50 AM) [snapback]146615[/snapback][/center]
whatever you wanna call it, it's a rip-off :p
[/b]
Yer a trekkie :p YUCK!

I won't see it though... Is comedy. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Mar 2 2007, 01:01 PM) [snapback]146678[/snapback][/center]
Shatner?

Okay, I might see it. [/b]
lol, that was my "WTF" moment of the trailer. Shatner in a film about Star Wars? The man never ceases to amaze me :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 2 2007, 11:42 AM) [snapback]146684[/snapback][/center]
lol, that was my "WTF" moment of the trailer. Shatner in a film about Star Wars? The man never ceases to amaze me :D
[/b]
:eek:

Back